Sponsored

X-Plan on New Mustang

TechGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Convertible - Magnetic
So... I just want to confirm what the original post says. You can buy a MCA membership and be automatically eligible for X plan? Is Costco's membership and auto purchase program better than the X plan?
Yes Costco is better.
Can anyone with recent experience verify this is still true? I just used Costco's vehicle shopping site to guesstimate a price for a '19 GT Premium Convertible and the price didn't seem all that much better than MSRP. =(
Sponsored

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
Can anyone with recent experience verify this is still true? I just used Costco's vehicle shopping site to guesstimate a price for a '19 GT Premium Convertible and the price didn't seem all that much better than MSRP. =(
FYI Some Killer deals on left over 17s Convs. in So Cal I got 1 for over $13k off.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
You have to go to the dealer to get the actual price (or call them). You can't get it online. It's usually around $500 under invoice and about $600 or so better than X-plan, which should be quite a bit off MSRP.

crewdawg16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kona Blue Focus ST3, 2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT PP1
I'm buying my car through the Costco service and I was quoted $800 under invoice for my 401A PP1. It was super easy and the dealer calls you.
Sponsored