FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
pdr can definitely fix that. maybe couple hundred bucks. its actually amazing what they can do, had someone vandalize my car a few years back, and a lady slapped my car with a cart with like 100lbs of fricken dirt in it. literally rammed it into my quarter panel wheel area, problem was, theres a hard lip/edge line. I lived with it for a few years.

after my mustang got hail damage, and they made it look great, I took my daily up there and said, do you think you can fix this? I asked other places and they refused me in past saying its on a hard crease line/body line so no.

this guy knocked it out in 30 minutes and I went to pay, and they said dont worry about it. its on the house, you just gave us a 5k repair with mustang. I said thanks!. the dent really bothered me, and I assumed was forever there. but yeah, rude ass lady. I said are you serious. shes like 'its a car' get over it.

got in her car and drove off. happened at a Lowes.

/end rant.

personally, I kind of want to learn it. theres $$$ in that trade, mobile PDR people make bookoo bucks.
Sponsored

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
I would have had the ladies remove their shoes and put on slippers at least. Glad it popped out like that. I worry about the garage door motor only and it is going to stay that way.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I think she got one spot a little high Iā€™d get her to go up top and jump up and down a few timesā€¦. :) I think PDR may work there.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
That actually doesnā€™t look too bad. Will curious what it looks likes when your PDR guy gets done with it. Polish out the scratches and hopefully it looks good as new
Looks like a nice dinner out in near future.she must be in great shape

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Looks like a nice dinner out in near future.she must be in great shape
For sure. My wife wouldā€™ve either told me to pound sand or she wouldā€™ve kicked it so hard I wouldā€™ve had a bubble top šŸ˜‚

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Time to make the replacement a removal panel for a little open air motoring! Bet it would look amazing! If they did glass roofs before, this can't be that far off. Removable Targa?

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
For some reason this reminds me of a CSI episode where someone hits a pedestrian on the street and said person in stuck in the windshield. The guy who hit the pedestrian drives the car home with the guy stuck in his windshield and then parks the car in the garage and leaves the guy to die like that. For the entire length of the episode the the guy stuck in the windshield pleads for his life and tries every way in the world to free himself, if I reminder correctly the guy survived.

Anyways RIP for your stang roof, that really sucks.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
For some reason this reminds me of a CSI episode where someone hits a pedestrian on the street and said person in stuck in the windshield. The guy who hit the pedestrian drives the car home with the guy stuck in his windshield and then parks the car in the garage and leaves the guy to die like that. For the entire length of the episode the the guy stuck in the windshield pleads for his life and tries every way in the world to free himself, if I reminder correctly the guy survived.
In the real world, the guy died.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Gregory_Glenn_Biggs

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase

Anyways RIP for your stang roof, that really sucks.
It was a real incident!
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2002-mar-08-mn-31784-story.html

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
The fuck was wrong with that woman?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Idea also a major part of one Fargo season.
Lots of productions got on the bandwagon. TV did it on least CSI, Fargo, Law & Order, and 9-1-1. Movies hit it with Stuck, Accident on Hill Road, and Hit and Run.

You have to assume the woman who actually did it was a real POS.
Sponsored