WMS Off Road Pipe price decrease....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
We were able to negotiate a much better price from our manufacturer and that along with prices on SS a bit lower then they were a few months ago we are now able to offer our Ecoboost Mustang Off Road Pipe below $300 :headbang:

This was the first pipe to be produced, track tested and tuned. Our gains were great, the SOTP feeling with the extra torque down low is awesome and the quality of the product is second to none!!!

Final pricing will be released on Monday so stay tuned. For now here are some pictures!!!!

Thanks,

JJ
Production OR pipe.jpg
Production OR pipe 2.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
New price on downpipe thanks to the manufacturer, volume ordering and price negotiation by myself.

$289 plus shipping

:eyebulge::clap2::headbang:

Call to order, they are in stock ready to go. :headbang:

Thanks,

JJ

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
With all these expensive pipes coming out on the market I figured I would TTT this for you guys!!!

In stock and ready to ship!!!

JJ

YellowBee

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Eco-boost Mustang
Hm....

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Our first batch of 10 sold out quicker then we thought, we will have more in stock on Monday of next week.

Call to reserve yours!!!

The lowest priced modular designed off road downpipe on the market with quality thats second to none!!! $289!!! I cant believe we can sell it that low!!!

Thanks,

JJ

Sponsored

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
More in stock!!

Ready to ship!!!

JJ

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Even if we had a little disagreement I still think this is a great price. If I wasn't planning on upgrading to a different turbo I'd jump on this.

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Even if we had a little disagreement I still think this is a great price. If I wasn't planning on upgrading to a different turbo I'd jump on this.

Thanks, we appreciate that.

After our initial pricing was released I realized that there is no real reason for anyone to offer a $400+ OR pipe even us so I negotiated pricing and volume with the manufacturer and got the price down where it was more affordable while still being a high quality product.

I also wanted to add for those wanting or thinking about a full exhaust system to think about one simple thing;

Honestly, you dont need 3 inch back dual exhaust and thats where I think alot of the brappy bumbling exhaust noise is coming from. Think about it, stock you have 2 1/4 thin wall tubing from the resonator back, thats 4 1/2 inches of total exhaust volume for a 4 cylinder car.

IMHO the best thing to do is get an OR downpipe for power and better sound then get a nice set of mufflers that have tips that you like, then if thats still not where you want it sound wise grab one of our Resonator delete Y pipes, everything else in between the resonator and muffler is just extra pipe and extra money which I feel is a waste of both.

Lastly the nicest thing about our OR pipe is that it is modular in design and it fits the stock exhaust/resonator. It can also be paired with our 3 inch resonator delete Y pipe. So you get the best of both worlds without being a slave to whatever companies catback/resonator etc... exhaust system their OR pipe is made for.

Ours is;

Direct replacement
Modular in design
Stainless with Flex joint
Retain stock donut gasket (better adjustability/fitment)
Mandrel bent 3 inch
and only $289

I also just updated the website to reflect the new pricing and to show a production OR downpipe. (its hard to get a picture of them when they are flying off the shelf) :)

http://www.woodbinemotorsports.com/ECOBOOST_PRODUCTS.html

Thanks,

JJ
Production OR pipe.jpg

Last edited:

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Im going to order mine with in the next week or so, do you all offer free shipping? Im from south texas , great price by the way!

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Im going to order mine with in the next week or so, do you all offer free shipping? Im from south texas , great price by the way!

We would love to offer free shipping but we cant. Our price on this is so low that we dont have any wiggle room on shipping. Sorry.

It does come in a 40x12x12 box and is only 7lbs so us shipping UPS shouldnt be too much. We can quote you on shipping if you like. Just give Debbie a call in the office and she will hook you up. 410-552-1074

Thanks,

JJ

Sponsored
OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Just wanted to add that we will be offering a ceramic coating on our off road downpipe.

http://www.cerakotehightemp.com/gallery/?category_id=1

Our local powdercoater has been using this stuff for awhile and we were so impressed by the samples we are sending over a pipe for coating. Coatings do two things for you:

1. Reduce radiation to surrounding components to prevent nearby parts from overheating
2. Reduces heat loss of the exhaust gas as it moves through the downpipes which helps keep velocities high.

This should be a great option and we look forward to providing it to you.

Check out that link and then let us know what coating color you would like to see. I'm leaning towards the Glacier Black myself.. your thoughts?

JJ

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT 6M
Any plans for a high-flow catted version for about $75-99 more? I'd jump on that.

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Any plans for a high-flow catted version for about $75-99 more? I'd jump on that.
We are looking into it. Once I know more I will let everyone know. :cheers:

Thanks,

JJ

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I'll need one of these, just need to wait a bit.

EricRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
^^^ thinking the same thing dude
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.