WMS Mustang EB Packages!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
We have put together a couple of different packages for you guys. These will not only save you money but put plenty of smiles on your faces with the performance gains. :headbang:

The first one is a brand new SCT XCAL4 tuning device with true custom tunes from WMS along with free unlimited lifetime tune revisions and one of our proven stainless steel off road downpipes. Both of these purchased individually would be $678 but this package is only $605.95!!! Thats over a $70 savings!!!:cheers:

Our second package is the same SCT XCAL4 tuning device with the same proven custom tuning and free lifetime tune revisions along with the proven Airaid CAI. These two purchased individually would be $741 but this package pricing they are only $694.95 Thats almost a $50 savings!!!:headbang:

Add one of our OR Downpipes and save even more or substitute the Airaid Race only CAI and again save even more money, just give us a call to let us know what you need and we will make it happen!!!

Also we can put together package pricing if you want to mix and match any of these items, just give us a call for more information and pricing.

These package prices are unbeatable and only available thru Woodbine Motorsports!!!!

Thanks everyone,

JJ
Production OR pipe.jpg
Air Raid installed.jpg
SCT X4.jpg
Airaid Race CAI.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Already two OR/SCT package deals sold with plenty of OR pipes and SCT product in stock.

Thanks everyone!!!

JJ

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Were those prices shipped?

No sorry they are not.

We are already lower then anyone else when it comes to these package deals and instead of fluffing the price a bit to include shipping we put out the lowest price we can offer our products for and then charge actual shipping.

When shipping charges get to be too much from UPS (who we use every day) we do offer the customer the option of using the USPS but thats really a last resort as USPS does not have a great track record.

As always, shipping to a business rather then residential costs less so please everyone keep that in mind when you place any order with any company.

Thank you,

JJ

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
JJ I gave you guys a call to place a order for a downpipe but I didn't get an answer. Never mind Debbie gave me a call back.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

JJ@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
JJ I gave you guys a call to place a order for a downpipe but I didn't get an answer. Never mind Debbie gave me a call back.
Glad she got back to you, she is very good at taking up my slack. :headbonk:

Thanks,

JJ

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Already two OR/SCT package deals sold with plenty of OR pipes and SCT product in stock.

Thanks everyone!!!

JJ
Just wanted to say I have had the OR pipe on for little over a week now and it's awesome. Thanks again for an awesome product at an awesome price.

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Just wanted to say I have had the OR pipe on for little over a week now and it's awesome. Thanks again for an awesome product at an awesome price.
You are very welcome. :headbang:

We thank you for your business and if you need anything else just let us know.

:cheers:

Debbie
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.