Sponsored

Window fitment issues on 15 convertible.

lenoir5175

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Convertible
Has anyone had an issue with the drivers side window lining up against the quarter window? There is an 1/8" gap where the window seals against the quarter window. Found this out when I went to wash the car the first time. 2 hours with a wet vac and a heat gun was the result. Took it to the local dealer yesterday and as helpful as the service manager was trying to be he was scratching his head. Has anyone else had this issue? If so what was the result? Not good having a brand new car with 300 miles on it that can't be taken out in case it rains.
Sponsored

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
Is saw this issue on a 2015 convertible on a dealers lot. The passenger side quarter window would not roll up with the top up. It was an alignment issue, it left about an inch gap on that car.

I am hoping my car doesn't have this issue....when it finally gets to my dealer.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I'm getting some wind noise from the same area on the passenger side when the top and windows are up. My wife was looking at it and said it seems like the gap is larger. I did have that seal fall off shortly after I got the car, and the dealer reinstalled it. I think the people who tinted the Windows may have messed it up actually, but dealer fixed it under warranty. I've got a list of issues to bring the car in for and that's one of them on it...if I ever get to it..lol
Sponsored