Sponsored

Willwood 4 piston rear kit

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Going to pick this up in the next month but I need to know if this kit fits the stock PP rear 19" wheels. I'm not home to measure the wheels right now and I kind of want to order the kit already.
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Going to pick this up in the next month but I need to know if this kit fits the stock PP rear 19" wheels. I'm not home to measure the wheels right now and I kind of want to order the kit already.
Right on man, hope to see the finished product soon. Interested in your thoughts on how the abs and/or parking brake is affected with an aftermarket rear brake setup.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
It will fit your stock 19's with no issue. I run it with my 20's but that's just because I have them already. You literally could run an 18" wheel with the rear kit. The ABS is totally unaffected and the routing of the brake cable is a little interesting but works perfectly and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about it.

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
It will fit your stock 19's with no issue. I run it with my 20's but that's just because I have them already. You literally could run an 18" wheel with the rear kit. The ABS is totally unaffected and the routing of the brake cable is a little interesting but works perfectly and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about it.
Great to hear, thanks man!
Sponsored