Sponsored

Why won’t my 2019 GT 6M let me do donuts?

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack 1
Vehicle Showcase
If I try to do donuts the car keeps completely killing the power, I had traction control and advance-trac turned off.

I have a video but I’m embarrassed to upload it to any video hosting site in case a challenger owner finds it.😖
Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Aww shucks.. I know this is obvious but have you tried doing them with track mode activated... Sorry wish I could be more helpful but I haven’t done a donut in Over 10 years..lol not since my 2007 GT

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
i have a 17 so it might be different but you gotta turn advance trac off not just TC. TC off will let you burn out but will shut you down if you try to whip it. advance trac off should let you do whatever you want. the 17 model just hold the TC button for like 8 secs.

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
i have a 17 so it might be different but you gotta turn advance trac off not just TC. TC off will let you burn out but will shut you down if you try to whip it. advance trac off should let you do whatever you want. the 17 model just hold the TC button for like 8 secs.
I did.

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Aww shucks.. I know this is obvious but have you tried doing them with track mode activated... Sorry wish I could be more helpful but I haven’t done a donut in Over 10 years..lol not since my 2007 GT
Hmm... that’s a good point. I assumed that turning off traction and advanced trac would be enough , but maybe it also has to be on track mode. Thanks.

yeah I mean I don’t have anyhuge desire to do donuts, I just happened to be in a big empty parking lot and was pretty bummed out that the car was stopping me from doing it when I apparently had all the nannies turned off

Sponsored

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Jordan @ Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Stingray M7
You should only have to hold it for like 2 seconds or so. if you're staring at your info display between the gauges, it will show "AdvanceTrac Off". Only until you see that can you send it sideways into the desired crowd of your choosing. :muscle:

Are you getting the "Traction Control Off" indication when you tap the toggle up once?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
From what I had read on here, I thought you needed to pull the dyno plug to get really silly ?

WD :like:

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You should only have to hold it for like 2 seconds or so. if you're staring at your info display between the gauges, it will show "AdvanceTrac Off". Only until you see that can you send it sideways into the desired crowd of your choosing. :muscle:

Are you getting the "Traction Control Off" indication when you tap the toggle up once?
Yeah I got both the traction control off and the advanced trac off notifications .

:cwl: The crowds

Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
This thread is great.
Sponsored