Sponsored

Why the hell are females always cold?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
It can be 80 degrees and they will have sweaters and blankets and gloves on. IM sitting over their in shorts sweating my ass off and they are all "im cold". Taking blankets to the movies and so on. yet come winter every damn one of them goes and puts paper thin black leggings on and swears they are warm.
Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
For eons, I've wondered the same, and girlfriends have never been able to give me a straight answer 😄. Hopefully one of the females on this forum can chime in :sunglasses:

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Yep. My female road trip companion is the same way. Passenger side on 75 F with seat set on medium or high heat. Driver side, 67 F seat on medium or low cool.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Yep. My female road trip companion is the same way. Passenger side on 75 F with seat set on medium or high heat. Driver side, 67 F seat on medium or low cool.
hell it will be july and 90 out. she will be can we put the windows up that wind is chilly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I do have a theory. They are always cold because they wear paper thin cloths and shave all the hair off their body. Body hair is a system of keeping warmth near skin. any hippie chicks with hairly legs and armpits here? are you always cold too?

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
So.... I'm at the office right now and it's 68 degrees inside. I have jeans and a hoodie on, tank top underneath... I'm cold AF still. I do wear tank tops and such in winter and get cold in spring and sometimes summer. Maybe iron deficiency? Not enough muscle mass to burn? I dunno. My feet get super cold all the time. I'm just a fragile little thing.

Not looking forward to menopause either but it's not anytime soon. I'm crazy in general so I can't imagine myself crazier than I am now. 😳 🙂

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
You have asked the question, to which, there is no answer.
Guys have been trying to figure this, and many other things out about the opposite sex.
There is No good answer! Good Luck!!

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
You have asked the question, to which, there is no answer.
Guys have been trying to figure this, and many other things out about the opposite sex.
There is No good answer! Good Luck!!
sorta like when they get a boob job and then wear low cut shirts with their new boobs hanging out and then get mad because someone looked at them?

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
My patience pays off at night when I want to snuggle. :)

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I do have a theory. They are always cold because they wear paper thin cloths and shave all the hair off their body. Body hair is a system of keeping warmth near skin. any hippie chicks with hairly legs and armpits here? are you always cold too?
Randon, I am a hot body sleeper, I sweat so bad at night and she’s always freezing.

idk why but I shaved my lower legs one night. My body temp dropped like 20* I never sweated since sleeping.

Yep, I shave dem leggies once a month. Takes 10 mins but I sleep so much better. She was like da fuq but now she’s used to it.

FYI all the guys at my gym shave their legs, so it’s not too out of place.

Chics shave everything. No wonder they are cold

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I think there is some merit to your thought here. I shave my head and am pretty thin (5'9 about 155lbs). I'm often cold and think it's a combination of no hair, not a lot of insulation (aka body fat) and that every building you walk into in Florida is 70 degrees or lower. Which doesn't sound very cold, but your body acclimates to 80+ temp real quick. So I usually carry a hoodie, pull over or light jacket with me and go from sweating outside to freezing inside. I don't want to even talk about what it was like going to PA for Christmas to visit my former in-laws.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Randon, I am a hot body sleeper, I sweat so bad at night and she’s always freezing.

idk why but I shaved my lower legs one night. My body temp dropped like 20* I never sweated since sleeping.

Yep, I shave dem leggies once a month. Takes 10 mins but I sleep so much better. She was like da fuq but now she’s used to it.

FYI all the guys at my gym shave their legs, so it’s not too out of place.

Chics shave everything. No wonder they are cold
“It’s not to put of place.” Yes it is. Still like your posts though.
Sponsored