Why no configurator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Shelby GT500
OK, I'm bugged already. While even Dodge had their Challenger configurator a couple months ago, we still can't build a 2021 Mustang. They need to get their s**t together. They've already screwed up enough by not offering GT500 with a manual. Why would they be delaying this?
Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
OK, I'm bugged already. While even Dodge had their Challenger configurator a couple months ago, we still can't build a 2021 Mustang. They need to get their s**t together. They've already screwed up enough by not offering GT500 with a manual. Why would they be delaying this?
Are we really going to start this complaint up again? Lol

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
At the last minute they decided to offer a manual for the gt500 this year which is forcing them to completely remake the online configuration. Donā€™t worry it should be up soon OP just keep checking!

DarkSp0t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
GT350
At the last minute they decided to offer a manual for the gt500 this year which is forcing them to completely remake the online configuration. Donā€™t worry it should be up soon OP just keep checking!
Source?

Thatā€™d be awesome but from what I heard Ford is phasing out manuals as autos have long sense surpassed even the best driver mod.

That being said, I just like them. I bought a 350 because the 500 was auto DCT. I know Iā€™m in a minority but Iā€™d never use it to actually go racing. I just like a spirited summer drive.

OP
OP

Selo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Shelby GT500
Hi
Source?

Thatā€™d be awesome but from what I heard Ford is phasing out manuals as autos have long sense surpassed even the best driver mod.

That being said, I just like them. I bought a 350 because the 500 was auto DCT. I know Iā€™m in a minority but Iā€™d never use it to actually go racing. I just like a spirited summer drive.
Same. Anyone with a foot can press the accelerator pedal, but how many people can heel-toe-shift?

Sponsored

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Source?

He was kidding about the manual. And NO auto manufacturer likes a manual these days.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Holy shit dude, I read this, then checked out Ford.com, and saw this on the configurator!

2021 GT500.jpg

Sponsored

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
1612830333139.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.