Not open for further replies.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
There is an organized group of women dedicated to the hatred of Men: (Feminist). Can anyone tell me if there is an organized group of men dedicated to the hatred of Women?
It's the "He Man Woman Haters Club"

(maybe you have to be old enough to get the Little Rascal's reference?)
Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
There is an organized group of women dedicated to the hatred of Men: (Feminist). Can anyone tell me if there is an organized group of men dedicated to the hatred of Women?
No need for a group, they're referred to as d😀uchebags.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah but they’re not organized like feminist..their hatred is individual.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yes, it's called NO MA'AM (National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood)

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol 😂

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
1606828883977.png

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
If asked, will reply "Nothing!" in a you're f*cked tone of voice.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They’re coming for your guns.. and your 3d printers..

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
but they can pry my cold dead hands off my lathe and mill.
[/QUOTE]

That’s the spirit!!

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
It's weird because when we first started dating, she had no problem picking places to eat at or let me pick. Once the relationship got serious, every time I would give options, she would say no to all of them. I told her jokingly that she just enjoys shooting down my ideas. She got angry. Now it's at the point where if we do go out, I won't pick at all. She'll just tell me to take us home and we'll make something there instead. Wwaayyy easier. I'd acrually rather skip a meal than put up with that circus of deciding where to eat.
I completely sympathize with this...

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
They've been sold the idea that they're oppressed and the world owes them something for said oppression. You can thank feminists for that.

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
They’re coming for your guns.. and your 3d printers..
I don't own a gun, but I do have 5 3D printers. I make things for her, installed aftermarket rear seat heater for her brand new MDX, and 3D designed and printed a housing that looks like the seatbelt housing. She took it to dealer service and was asked by the techs and service writers, "Where did you get that?" When she told them that her husband drew it in 3D and printed it, they were marveling. It definitely made her feel good.

I also take my daughter's sketches (she is a high schooler who is a great artist), and re-draw them in 3D, print it with embedded magnets, so she can stick them on her metal classroom doors.

This is why I got to have 5 printers and no (real) complaints.

in our 20 years of marriage, we have had some really bad moments (even thought about divorce couple of times), but in the end, I think the part of the generic wedding vow comes to my head,

" to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, "

She doesn't have too many hobbies, while I do (3D printer, DSLR photography, and my car). So sometimes it takes a bit for me to realize that it's tough. When things are tough, I have my hobbies to escape to. She doesn't...

In terms of hot/bitch video that was posted above, she was definitely the 100% and no bitch. We met in HS, and we didn't date in HS, but she was the girl that all of my male friends would want to ask out.

10 years after HS, while grad student in Biochem, we met again through classmates.com. I thought she was pretty in HS, but she actually got prettier. Married after a year of dating (literally spending every second together).

THen 20 years of marriage. Some of it great, some of it awful. But I guess the thing with it is, the longer I am together the more I can, "look back" and compare/contrast the good and the bad. And while the bad moments were sometimes terrible moments, it was rather short, and most of our marriage was great.

Marriage isn't going to be all unicorns and rainbows, and it does take action on both sides. If she does know how much your hobbies (guns, 3D printers, cars, fishing, etc...) mean to you, perhaps if the men take some of that time to actually do nice things (and just spend some nice time) with them, they may be happier.

Of course this being said, I still have no clue when she says, "what?!!" in an angry mode and I have no idea what I did wrong...

I remember at some friend's wedding, a father of the bride said something to the effect of marriage being like fine silverware. It requires constant polishing to keep it beautiful. If you lapse on the effort, it will tarnish, but the great thing is, even if it does, you can still work hard to bring back the shine and the beauty.

Just rambling here between teaching my classes and looking through mustang6g postings.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.