Why Are Women Always Angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
This isn't a joke. I'm 28 and only been married for 2 years. I have noticed other married men have the same question. Why are women always angry? It seems that no matter what we do, they are always angry.
Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Because either a) we do stupid shit that we KNOW will piss them off, but do it anyway thinking whatever it is we're doing is no big deal or b) we make every effort to do and say all the right things, but somehow miss the timing mark, or, most likely c) we don't have the first damn clie. Men have been trying to figure that out since forever.

The solution, go buy a hotrod and have fun!

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
"A man was walking along a Florida beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and out popped a genie.

The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month, and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three... You only get one wish!"

The man sat, and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly, and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible!!!

Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete -- how much steel!! No, think of another wish."

The man said, "OK, I'll try to think of a really good wish."

Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive.

So, I wish that I could understand women, know how they feel inside, and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment. Know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing,", know how to make them truly happy."

The genie said, "Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?"

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Maybe you are putting the wrong thing first.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
The simple answer is that they get told their whole lives that they deserve something that doesn't actually exist. Perfection. The princess dream, where every fantasy is fulfilled and nothing ever gets boring. Most women cling to this ideal instead of building meaningful skillsets and hobbies, and just rely on a never ending stream of men, hoping that this one will make up for all before him. Unsurprisingly, it never works out how they want. Theres a reason the divorce rate is up to 65%. I'm not saying men can't be the problem, but there's a serious issue with women's unrealistic perspective. It causes them to avoid investing in life in the right ways like men usually do. It doesnt help they tend to approach more situations emotionally than logically.

In a lot of ways feminism kind of hindered women by allowing them to be anyone and do anything. Seems like they consistently choose the wrong avenues.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Women are always angry because they don't even know what they want. They may think they know what they want but when they get it, they don't want it anymore or realize they never wanted it to begin with. They're angry because they realize later in life that they want/need a man but all the years prior, they've groomed men out of the equation and are left with boys. They're angry because the few remaining men know exactly what we want and we're happy to finally get it. I could go on but I'm sure this is already labels me as a raging misogynist.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Well sorta like ice445 said. Early in life they are taught and forced media into their brains that they need to meet and marry a doctor, rich guy, who treats them right, is old school and holds doors and treats them like a princess, and does all the house work and never leaves the seat up and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and... and no guy can live up to all that crap.

Example. They want a rich successful man who always has time for them... well... hes rich and successful because hes always working and has no time for you. If he has time for you then hes not working and not rich. They want things that cant be had.

Wanna know why nice guys loose and the bad boy bum is always with a hot girl? Cause the bad boy with no job o car and no nothing has all the time in the world to make her feel like that princess. The nice guy poor slob is always working and providing and driving his self to an early grave to please ever aspect of life for her to sit around and be bored and then run off with the bad boy who has all the free time to make her feel special.

we are our own worst enemy our ego makes us be all I am man I must do all and provide. well that leaves a bored woman at home watching oprah and getting ideas.

IM being part smart ass here with my reply but there is a grain of truth there.

I myself am lucky, my woman is never angry and only sometimes confusing :) and since this is a car forum.. shes very cool about car parts. We could have 3000 in bank and IM like I need this 2000 car part . Ill get a look, but a well if its what you want.

Bottom line if your woman is not happy or angry or bored its most likely not them its you.

Every woman wants to be a princess for a day, not in the literal sense. so make her one. Show you listen, show you remember her likes and dislikes, pamper her one day. I can promise you cars turn us on but if you want to see a happy wife just make dinner ,wash the dishes and vacuum the rugs and youll be her hero.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Women are always angry because they don't even know what they want. They may think they know what they want but when they get it, they don't want it anymore or realize they never wanted it to begin with. They're angry because they realize later in life that they want/need a man but all the years prior, they've groomed men out of the equation and are left with boys. They're angry because the few remaining men know exactly what we want and we're happy to finally get it. I could go on but I'm sure this is already labels me as a raging misogynist.
It's weird because when we first started dating, she had no problem picking places to eat at or let me pick. Once the relationship got serious, every time I would give options, she would say no to all of them. I told her jokingly that she just enjoys shooting down my ideas. She got angry. Now it's at the point where if we do go out, I won't pick at all. She'll just tell me to take us home and we'll make something there instead. Wwaayyy easier. I'd acrually rather skip a meal than put up with that circus of deciding where to eat.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well sorta like ice445 said. Early in life they are taught and forced media into their brains that they need to meet and marry a doctor, rich guy, who treats them right, is old school and holds doors and treats them like a princess, and does all the house work and never leaves the seat up and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and... and no guy can live up to all that crap.

Example. They want a rich successful man who always has time for them... well... hes rich and successful because hes always working and has no time for you. If he has time for you then hes not working and not rich. They want things that cant be had.

Wanna know why nice guys loose and the bad boy bum is always with a hot girl? Cause the bad boy with no job o car and no nothing has all the time in the world to make her feel like that princess. The nice guy poor slob is always working and providing and driving his self to an early grave to please ever aspect of life for her to sit around and be bored and then run off with the bad boy who has all the free time to make her feel special.

we are our own worst enemy our ego makes us be all I am man I must do all and provide. well that leaves a bored woman at home watching oprah and getting ideas.

IM being part smart ass here with my reply but there is a grain of truth there.

I myself am lucky, my woman is never angry and only sometimes confusing :) and since this is a car forum.. shes very cool about car parts. We could have 3000 in bank and IM like I need this 2000 car part . Ill get a look, but a well if its what you want.

Bottom line if your woman is not happy or angry or bored its most likely not them its you.

Every woman wants to be a princess for a day, not in the literal sense. so make her one. Show you listen, show you remember her likes and dislikes, pamper her one day. I can promise you cars turn us on but if you want to see a happy wife just make dinner ,wash the dishes and vacuum the rugs and youll be her hero.
Listening got me into trouble last night.
Her: Why are you just staring at me?
Me: I'm listening to you. I understand this is frustrating.
Her: You're not saying anything.
Me: This isn't a problem that I've never experienced so I don't have the capacity to understand.
Her: You're not understanding.

Like, what in the actual fuck? I'm not a girl. I'm not in her career field which is comprised of 90% women. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE ANY MORE UNDERSTANDING. The worst part is that I've contemplated joining her career field and she gets angry. How in the actual fuck am I to understand her?!

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
It's weird because when we first started dating, she had no problem picking places to eat at or let me pick. Once the relationship got serious, every time I would give options, she would say no to all of them. I told her jokingly that she just enjoys shooting down my ideas. She got angry. Now it's at the point where if we do go out, I won't pick at all. She'll just tell me to take us home and we'll make something there instead. Wwaayyy easier. I'd acrually rather skip a meal than put up with that circus of deciding where to eat.
Brother, you are not alone in the song and dance that is what do you want to eat. I think most go through this. If we have any one thing in my relationship that is contentious its the what you want to eat. She get shoe i ask what you want for dinner. IM met with silence or a I dont know. Ill offer suggestions of which none she wants. so I ask what do you want then. anything but those things. OK so I suggest another thing..nope.. another nope... IM like pick something. what ever you pick.. ughhhh. I did you said no to them all. ok how about we cook. OK. great what would you like? I dont care. Oh for gods sake... ok lets go to the store. Ill make this. I dont want that. and on and on and on. finally Ill just say fine we are going to taco bell. she will say ok. we go there and then she says I dont want anything you just get something. I didnt want to come here you did.

Yet when she is out with her grown kids or friends they can decide on food in like 5 seconds. yet 2 hours of my day is always taken up with the dinner conversation. if it was up to my i would just eat something out of a can and be done in 5 mins and back to living my life.

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Better yet I dated a girl who left her husband and got a divorce because he would never let her drive or make her own choices and while we dated she refused to drive or make her own choices. Said she hated driving and didn't want to chose. I asked her then why the hell she left her husband for those reasons? We broke up that night.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
My wife and I went through that phase for a few years. I'm a very picky eater so I tend to fend for myself. Anymore, we make our own food or do a Door Dash thing but we always still eat together. Like what @Briebee72 was saying, she can't have everything. I'm the bread winner, cook, and cleaner and she whines about never spending time together. Luckily she also works so there's some form of an outlet. Our main struggle is actual living together because she's chaos and I'm order.

Be true to yourself and honest with her and yourself and move forward. Less compromise on serious things is actually better IMO because life is too short to not have what you want. Again, I feel fortunate that my wife and I have both been divorced and we've both been deployed to war zones. We may have issues with smaller stuff like everyone but we keep communication open and each other happy. And she has the most amazing boobs...

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Listening got me into trouble last night.
Her: Why are you just staring at me?
Me: I'm listening to you. I understand this is frustrating.
Her: You're not saying anything.
Me: This isn't a problem that I've never experienced so I don't have the capacity to understand.
Her: You're not understanding.
You were supposed to 'coo' and commiserate verbally. As a guy our first and instinctive answer is to propose solutions to FIX the problem. If we don't have a solution, we shrug our shoulders, like you did. Unfortunately that's often the wrong response. They want to feel 'connected' via emotional support - they want a #metoo response. Us guys think, if you don't want an answer to your problem, then quit yer crying and move the F on. Women seem incapable of forgetting wounds and slights...

And a lot of them seem to wrap their identity (and "happiness") around the relationship. To the point they aren't their own free-standing person. My job isn't to make you happy, it's to NOT make you UNhappy where it concerns things in my immediate control.

Case in point - 2yr old at home.
Her: "I'm lonely"
He: "I'm at work. We live in a 200 unit condo. There's a similar aged kid 2 stories above our unit. Have you introduced yourself?"
Her: "But I might be imposing"
He: "So? She's probably lonely too. Take some cookies or whatnot up with you and just say 'Hi'"
Her: "I don't know..."
He: "Or walk up the block to the community playground. It's mid-day there are bound to be kids and moms hanging out."
Her: "But I don't know anybody"
He: "How do you expect to meet people?"
Her: "When are you coming home?"
He: (silent scream of rage) GD it woman, grow the F up.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife and I went through that phase for a few years. I'm a very picky eater so I tend to fend for myself. Anymore, we make our own food or do a Door Dash thing but we always still eat together. Like what @Briebee72 was saying, she can't have everything. I'm the bread winner, cook, and cleaner and she whines about never spending time together. Luckily she also works so there's some form of an outlet. Our main struggle is actual living together because she's chaos and I'm order.

Be true to yourself and honest with her and yourself and move forward. Less compromise on serious things is actually better IMO because life is too short to not have what you want. Again, I feel fortunate that my wife and I have both been divorced and we've both been deployed to war zones. We may have issues with smaller stuff like everyone but we keep communication open and each other happy. And she has the most amazing boobs...
The problem is, she's not picky. She'll eat almost anything. Also, I tried doing the Drill SGT thing and make a bigger mess if shd tries to be lazy. Boy, did I lose a lot of time listening to her saying how stupid that is. I just didn't know what else to do. I tried talking to her calmly, calm reminders, even doing it myself and she'll say "Oh, I'll do it." She'll only help out if I'm doing the exact thing. It drives me nuts! One day I got home from work and the room was a mess so I shoved everything on her side of the bed. She was so mad.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You were supposed to 'coo' and commiserate verbally. As a guy our first and instinctive answer is to propose solutions to FIX the problem. If we don't have a solution, we shrug our shoulders, like you did. Unfortunately that's often the wrong response. They want to feel 'connected' via emotional support - they want a #metoo response. Us guys think, if you don't want an answer to your problem, then quit yer crying and move the F on. Women seem incapable of forgetting wounds and slights...

And a lot of them seem to wrap their identity (and "happiness") around the relationship. To the point they aren't their own free-standing person. My job isn't to make you happy, it's to NOT make you UNhappy where it concerns things in my immediate control.

Case in point - 2yr old at home.
Her: "I'm lonely"
He: "I'm at work. We live in a 200 unit condo. There's a similar aged kid 2 stories above our unit. Have you introduced yourself?"
Her: "But I might be imposing"
He: "So? She's probably lonely too. Take some cookies or whatnot up with you and just say 'Hi'"
Her: "I don't know..."
He: "Or walk up the block to the community playground. It's mid-day there are bound to be kids and moms hanging out."
Her: "But I don't know anybody"
He: "How do you expect to meet people?"
Her: "When are you coming home?"
He: (silent scream of rage) GD it woman, grow the F up.
#metoo response LMFAO!!! I lost it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.