Not open for further replies.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I only hit my wife one time, and I didn't see her for a week. Then the left eye started to open up!....

REALITY DISCLAIMER
My wife is Latino...if I hit her once, I would not be able to type this...!!!
Sponsored

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
I only hit my wife one time, and I didn't see her for a week. Then the left eye started to open up!....

REALITY DISCLAIMER
My wife is Latino...if I hit her once, I would not be able to type this...!!!
And if she read that you called her "latino", we'd never see you again :cwl:

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
And if she read that you called her "latino", we'd never see you again :cwl:
Actually, “Latino” can be used for male or female... “Latina” is used exclusively for females.
Thanks for looking out for me enduring a slow but painful demise though.

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
Actually, “Latino” can be used for male or female... “Latina” is used exclusively for females.
Good to know, thanks.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
e1caf03b185820eecd1cdc3069a12fd6.jpg

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Uuuuhhhhhhhhh, it's LatinX! Duh! People these days and not respecting the infinite number of genders.:cwl:

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Remember when it was just LGBT? Now it's LGBTQIA. Before you know it, literacy rates are going to suffer because kids will need to learn two versions of the alphabet :cwl:
Oh that's a good one. I'm gonna steal it.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
This isn't a joke. I'm 28 and only been married for 2 years. I have noticed other married men have the same question. Why are women always angry? It seems that no matter what we do, they are always angry.
You, my friend, need to head to divorce court and cut your losses while you can. You'll pay spousal support for about 1 year (assuming you're the primary earner), and then this will be in the rear-view. Your marriage won't get better and your wife will fundamentally never change - and wait till she goes through menopause and is always complaining of her hot flashes. You think she's angry now? Haha - and you'll need a girlfriend or a hooker because your only other option will be jacking-off (unless you choose to let your prostate grow to the size of a lemon). Life is too short and if you slog this out until it turns into a long-term marriage, you are fucked (unless she's the primary earner and then you may be eligible for support). But if she's the primary earner, or financially independent, and she's pissed now, don't worry because she'll serve you with papers.

Talk to somebody you really trust and get some good advice.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Remember when it was just LGBT? Now it's LGBTQIA. Before you know it, literacy rates are going to suffer because kids will need to learn two versions of the alphabet :cwl:
Remember the good old days when "binary" made you think about coding instead of gender ambivalence?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
We have happy moments too, once or twice a week.
Sure, at 1:27PM on Tuesday and 9:50AM on Thursday. And about 120hrs of unbroken "no way, no how" time every 28-30 days.

The 'problem' with women is they have a multi-core CPU with similarly advanced thread scheduler. They could be working on some important task but the "evaluate relationship and review spousal conduct" thread is never starved of CPU and runs continuously. Us guys might have a couple of cores too but we're single-issue schedulars and idle cores just shut down and stay idle until parallelism is needed to shorten the solve time of a large problem.

Unfortunately the "what's got my wife/GF spun up now?" question is never solvable since it's a N-way linear algebra problem with N+1 variables.

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
There is an organized group of women dedicated to the hatred of Men: (Feminist). Can anyone tell me if there is an organized group of men dedicated to the hatred of Women?

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
Remember the good old days when "binary" made you think about coding instead of gender ambivalence?
My gender is coded in Python :crackup:
Sure, at 1:27PM on Tuesday and 9:50AM on Thursday. And about 120hrs of unbroken "no way, no how" time every 28-30 days.

The 'problem' with women is they have a multi-core CPU with similarly advanced thread scheduler. They could be working on some important task but the "evaluate relationship and review spousal conduct" thread is never starved of CPU and runs continuously. Us guys might have a couple of cores too but we're single-issue schedulars and idle cores just shut down and stay idle until parallelism is needed to shorten the solve time of a large problem.

Unfortunately the "what's got my wife/GF spun up now?" question is never solvable since it's a N-way linear algebra problem with N+1 variables.
Are we talking nerdy now?? Cause it sounds like you need to get some liquid cooling, bitches love liquid cooling.
There is an organized group of women dedicated to the hatred of Men: (Feminist). Can anyone tell me if there is an organized group of men dedicated to the hatred of Women?
Misogynists.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.