Who wants to race

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
You camaro trolls are always touchy when someone says something you don't like about your supercar. :crackup:
I do believe sir, you are the one trolling. I've done nothing but be polite and roll with the punches. I've got respect for others, and cars, period. I don't have respect for people who just want to bash others for no reason. I have a fast street car, there's plenty of mustang's or any other type of car that is faster, that's not the point there's always someone faster. Your car isn't (unless you have some crazy mods), though I'd drive with you just the same if you weren't a dick.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
You did this on a Mustang forum:
38doat.jpg

That's trolling any way you slice it, no matter how "polite" you think you are being.
Who cares what forum it is? You like the KKK or something? I like mustangs too...

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
We've got mustang owners on the camaro forum and they don't get bashed like this. I've never seen such disrespect to someone because they own a different car than you lol.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
We've got mustang owners on the camaro forum and they don't get bashed like this. I've never seen such disrespect to someone because they own a different car than you lol.
It's not disrespect. It's good natured ribbing. Kind of like you saying that Mustangs are only driven by women and old men.

I don't see Camaros very often, but then again I don't live near a trailer court.

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
It's not disrespect. It's good natured ribbing. Kind of like you saying that Mustangs are only driven by women and old men.

I don't see Camaros very often, but then again I don't live near a trailer court.
I can tell a difference between good natured and not. I wasn't being funny, around here i can't find anyone around my age with a new mustang. Plenty of fox body mustang's around but that's about it.

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
I was actually on a charity run saturday. Mostly bikes buy i decided to take the camaro and there was a 93 cobra who went as well. We drove together and had some fun, he was a good guy and loved my car but of course he had to jokingly say something about it being a chevy. I had nothing but good things to say about his car, it was in nice shape for 180k miles except for blowing oil like crazy when he punched it. I had to find his flasher to pull it for him when his hazards stuck on even lol.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I can tell a difference between good natured and not. I wasn't being funny, around here i can't find anyone around my age with a new mustang. Plenty of fox body mustang's around but that's about it.
Olive branch from a Mustang guy. Come on down to Atco and we can make a few passes. And just to show ya I’m a nice guy. I’ll give you a 3 second head start.:like:

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
Olive branch from a Mustang guy. Come on down to Atco and we can make a few passes. And just to show ya I’m a nice guy. I’ll give you a 3 second head start.:like:
Quite far for me. But if you ever find yourself at epping NH I'll take you up on that. Though i don't think you'll want to give me a 3 second head start unless your running 8's

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
This forum is brutal. There is a pecking order on here that goes from EcoBoost all the way to the GT 500, so as a Camaro guy good luck. Also, in case nobody told you yet, dont dare say something negative about the GT 500 or you will go straight to troll jail under the bridge! I got ripped apart for not wanting a GT 500 because it has a DCT. Even guys that just comment about it being a porker are labeled as poor trolls. I don't bleed Ford blue so I have no problems with anyone voicing their opinion about a car.

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
This forum is brutal. There is a pecking order on here that goes from EcoBoost all the way to the GT 500, so as a Camaro guy good luck. Also, in case nobody told you yet, dont dare say something negative about the GT 500 or you will go straight to troll jail under the bridge! I got ripped apart for not wanting a GT 500 because it has a DCT. Even guys that just comment about it being a porker are labeled as poor trolls. I don't bleed Ford blue so I have no problems with anyone voicing their opinion about a car.
Yea i hear you, seems like a cult with some folks. You know what's funny. Putnam car show was yesterday. If anyone is from new England you've probably heard of it. Biggest yearly car show around with rolling burnouts and such they close all of downtown for the cars. Not to pick on anyone but everyone just rolls in and parks whatever there's room. Except for one area, the only restricted spot ther, some mustang owners got together and coned off a lot for mustangs only.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase