Sponsored

Who wants to race

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
This forum is brutal. There is a pecking order on here that goes from EcoBoost all the way to the GT 500, so as a Camaro guy good luck. Also, in case nobody told you yet, dont dare say something negative about the GT 500 or you will go straight to troll jail under the bridge! I got ripped apart for not wanting a GT 500 because it has a DCT. Even guys that just comment about it being a porker are labeled as poor trolls. I don't bleed Ford blue so I have no problems with anyone voicing their opinion about a car.
Welcome to the internet!
This board rivals the best for ignorance and the plethora of dick heads. Mustang ownership has changed with the times...
Sponsored

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
This guy took a fair amount of abuse and seems to be a genuine car guy.

Welcome my man, and congrats on your new to you ride. I'm a bit too far away but could definitely take you around some twisties here in the mountains if you ever make it out to the southern midwest.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
But whats your 0-100-0 ?
I couldn't tell you. 0-100 about 8 seconds, no idea back to 0, about what stock is for an ss camaro with 4 piston brembos. I have lighter wheels and wider tires than stock tho.

This guy took a fair amount of abuse and seems to be a genuine car guy.

Welcome my man, and congrats on your new to you ride. I'm a bit too far away but could definitely take you around some twisties here in the mountains if you ever make it out to the southern midwest.
Thanks. I went to the tail of the dragon 2 years ago with my bikes. I'm thinking about taking the Camaro but not sure. I only have 17k miles, trying to keep the miles low. My car is a little scary in the twisties, corners fine but i'm running a 2.9 whipple and the boost comes on hard, have to be real careful on exit.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I couldn't tell you. 0-100 about 8 seconds, no idea back to 0, about what stock is for an ss camaro with 4 piston brembos. I have lighter wheels and wider tires than stock tho.

Thanks. I went to the tail of the dragon 2 years ago with my bikes. I'm thinking about taking the Camaro but not sure. I only have 17k miles, trying to keep the miles low. My car is a little scary in the twisties, corners fine but i'm running a 2.9 whipple and the boost comes on hard, have to be real careful on exit.
Nice, Whipple is my long term goal for mine, must be fun.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
Nice, Whipple is my long term goal for mine, must be fun.
They are great, but seriously can be scary exiting a hard corner. When the gate shuts it hits hard and she will blow out sideways fast on ya lol. If i were to track it on a road course i think I'd block off the port so it was always closed it would give a lot more control.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a Roush blower on my ‘13 and it was the same. It was a solid rear axle though, this ‘19 IRS car seems like it would be able to handle it a lot better.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I'm not a troll i'm looking for people to have fun with. The only people I've come across driving mustang's are older people and women, not kidding and not insulting anyone. The new mustang's are great machines, thought about buying one. There doesn't need to be this hate towards other brands... everyone talks about the performance of their cars and what beats what and what's better. Well talking is all fine and dandy but that's all it is. I know there's plenty of cool mustang drivers out there, looking for them, not the brand bashing bullys.
Hmmmmm...They actually allow you to own a V8 in Connecticut? And they actually allow you to drive it on the roads? I am truly surprised. They don't allow much of anything else. I figured everyone there drove Teslas and Hybrids.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
Hmmmmm...They actually allow you to own a V8 in Connecticut? And they actually allow you to drive it on the roads? I am truly surprised. They don't allow much of anything else. I figured everyone there drove Teslas and Hybrids.
It's kinda funny. We have no inspection, only emissions. They only care about taking guns away and taxing the ever loving hell out of us. I don't like this state, but i grew up here and all my family is here.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
It's kinda funny. We have no inspection, only emissions. They only care about taking guns away and taxing the ever loving hell out of us. I don't like this state, but i grew up here and all my family is here.
So its your parents fault?

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I suppose they bought the car for you as well?

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the internet!
This board rivals the best for ignorance and the plethora of dick heads. Mustang ownership has changed with the times...
Agree! I love my mustang and especially the s550 but my old 99 ss ran a quicker time in the 1/4 mile bone stock than my 15 GT 5.slow did! I will say most off that was because it actually came with a tire that I could get some grip with and a suspension that didn't. Except the years they stopped production of the Camaro the Mustang GT in stock form hasn't been able to out perform the Camaro SS from 1993-2017. Yes, I was underwhelmed with my cars stock performance just like alot of people were, that's why the pp2 tune should of came stock! One thing is for sure though, my 99 SS was one of the ugliest cars ever built!:puke:
20190819_183947.jpg