Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
:bandit:
oh-so-you-want-to-race-let-me-know-when-you-51089959.png

Sorry but I'm not using any more energy to support this pointless thread than I don't really have too.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
Don't you just love camaro Trolls who start racing {not permitted} threads and bitch because the they get blasted on a Mustang forum.
I'm not a troll i'm looking for people to have fun with. The only people I've come across driving mustang's are older people and women, not kidding and not insulting anyone. The new mustang's are great machines, thought about buying one. There doesn't need to be this hate towards other brands... everyone talks about the performance of their cars and what beats what and what's better. Well talking is all fine and dandy but that's all it is. I know there's plenty of cool mustang drivers out there, looking for them, not the brand bashing bullys.

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
Sure, I'll race you. As soon as Long Island gets a dragstrip.
Long island is tough period. You're kinda your own little country over there. So close yet so far away and a pain in the ass to get to either ferry or going through NYC lol. Find yourself in CT lets cruise!

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not a troll i'm looking for people to have fun with. The only people I've come across driving mustang's are older people and women, not kidding and not insulting anyone. The new mustang's are great machines, thought about buying one. There doesn't need to be this hate towards other brands... everyone talks about the performance of their cars and what beats what and what's better. Well talking is all fine and dandy but that's all it is. I know there's plenty of cool mustang drivers out there, looking for them, not the brand bashing bullys.
Most of us like to have fun 2! Don't worry about being labeled as a troll, the only thing worst is a poor which I have been labeled both. So I'm just a poor troll living out of my 5.slow until I'm willing to spend 100k on a pig! Ya, 100k for a 4k+ pig is never gonna happen. I guess I'm a poor troll 4 life!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
Most of us like to have fun 2! Don't worry about being labeled as a troll, the only thing worst is a poor which I have been labeled both. So I'm just a poor troll living out of my 5.slow until I'm willing to spend 100k on a pig! Ya, 100k for a 4k+ pig is never gonna happen. I guess I'm a poor troll 4 life!
Yea, bought mine used. It's an 11 but i got it about 4 months ago. Only 13k miles though. I couldn't buy a new one of any of these cars. 50-60k for a toy is just insane to me. Corvette is probably the best bang for your buck, but still, a lot of money for a toy

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The only people I see driving Camaros are.... Well, I can't see them so I don't know. They can't see me either.

There's a douchey Camaro owner that lives around me with a Procharger. It's cute with it's little 150 hp boost. That same Procharger adds like 400 hp to a Mustang... lol.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
The only people I see driving Camaros are.... Well, I can't see them so I don't know. They can't see me either.

There's a douchey Camaro owner that lives around me with a Procharger. It's cute with it's little 150 hp boost. That same Procharger adds like 400 hp to a Mustang... lol.
Well that's kind of a silly statement. A procharger on a camaro can put 800whp on a camaro before upgrading internals.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You poor troll. :giggle:

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
Well, besides a cam.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Lol not quite. But that one is pretty funny. Haven't had any good competition to run against though. I haven't put my Drag tires on yet either only been running Hankook Ventus RS3s.
I beat a 18 Camaro SS 1LE. Twice times. With my base GT. Does that count?

OP
OP

Camaroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 camaro ss
I beat a 18 Camaro SS 1LE. Twice times. With my base GT. Does that count?
Of course it counts. Drag racing or road course? What transmissions did you guys have? I can beat an 18 1le too in a drag race.

Last edited:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Of course it counts. Drag racing or road course? What transmissions did you guys have? I can beat an 18 1le too in a drag race.
MT82
101-0011.png
Sponsored