Sponsored

Who parks like this???

freudianfloyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I have been parking in this same spot at work for the past several years (Fusion). When I started parking there, literally nobody else parked on this side of the building. Even today, few people park over here, and nobody else parks in the same row. It's completely empty all the way down. And I am always the first one in, in the morning.

Lately though, a new employee has decided to park next to me, but seriously, what the hell?

Anyway, the first time was when I rode my motorcycle in. I parked in the center of the parking spot and he parked halfway into the my spot. So the next day I parked my bike right on the line and that is when this all started.

20210628_073931.jpg

20210625_122148.jpg

20210617_133928.jpg

Why won't he just move over one whole space? Why park right next to me, but so far over he takes two spaces? The row is completely empty. And don't say it's for for shade,, there is an entire row of trees providing shade just to the right side of the cars.

Yes I know it could be worse, it's almost comical at this point.

Everyday I park a little closer to the white line. Wonder how far I have to go before he moves over to the next space.
Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
And just for fun, leave your passenger door open next time or park in the same spot as the Cadi but right on the white line.

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
You could always take one of the other shady spots given that there are others, no?
Problem solved!

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Some people are just dicks
OR...just really likes to park in the shade 😂

dunno about y’all, but I HATE a smoking hot interior, and will park way out of my way to find a shady spot!

Sponsored
OP
OP
freudianfloyd

freudianfloyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Well as I mentioned in my post, just to the right of the cars is an entire row of spots that get way more shade then this little tree provides, and again, there usually isn't anybody in parked in them either.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
i saw a post the other day, that made sense. if everyone parks on the white line, every car will have equal space to get out of their car. when one person parks middle of space, and the person next to them parks on the line, theres less space. Maybe he's doing that?

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Well as I mentioned in my post, just to the right of the cars is an entire row of spots that get way more shade then this little tree provides, and again, there usually isn't anybody in parked in them either.
fair enough, then park one of these...

1625109693580.jpeg

...right on top of the line, and see what he does 😁

***full disclosure, I have done exactly this with a 1975 F100 and 40 inch Super Swampers...worked like a charm as the mud splatters when it falls off

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
It could be an extreme compliment that he feel safe parking next to you that he won’t get damaged? Another thought is some people love order and they think the next part is where they’re supposed to park? And my third thought is he’s actually protecting you if you’re the one on the inside corner from anybody else screwing with you or damaging you?

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Key his car and kick his door in! that will show him!
In all seriousness, get over it. It looks like he is just trying to prevent door dings.

I am curious to see where is parks if park perfectly on the second spot.
Will he risk a ding and park on your drivers side?
will he give you a decent gap and take up the third/fourth spot?
or will he park perfectly on the third spot.
Sponsored

Last edited: