Who has underglow ?

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Please only reply if you have/had underglow hahaha. I know it's a mixed topic amongst the community.

But question is, what underglow did you go with? And why? Also how easy was your install ?

Looking for a good underglow that isn't gonna drain my battery and only goes on when I tell it to (remote or via phone)

I dont want to buy cheap strip lights that fall off after a week of driving, saw one company had led tubes but forgot the brand but I believe they were 200-250 which is alil over kill for my liking.
Sponsored

BigR4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT 6MT
I dont have Underglow but I'll admit I'm flirting with the idea.

Been looking at Oneuplighting.com; Ive seen videos of other people who have Oneup and it seems to look good. Some install videos Ive seen on YT make it look fairly easy to put in as well.

Obviously as you said its a "mixed topic" lol Very "Need for Speed Underground/F&F"

I graduated HS in 2001 and bought my first car and underglow was all the rage, but it was super expensive if I remember. Like, $1000 for the kit, and it was bulbs that you had to install. The new LED strips are cheaper, easier to install, and look better.
I wanted red lights under my car SO BAD back then LOL

But that was a long time ago.
Seems like its coming back in style, but its a mixed bag.

And laws here in NY say vehicle lighting can only be white, so Green underglow would certainly give cops a reason to pull me over.

The legality of it sems to be the dealbreaker for me. You should certainly check the laws out in California before you buy.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I had the real under glow in 1991. That was when they were actual NEON gas filled tubes and ballasts mounted....
Yea Boyeeeeee!! I had a friend who was in the Neon business and yep - all underglo THEN was actual neon lighting.... Underglo lighting back then was a common as the gigantic fluorescent green "OAKLEY" sunglasses windshield banners.... LMAO....

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
OMG memories!!! I had a 1992 Civic hatch that was turbo and full-on Fast and Furious neo lights. They were blue. I couldn't change the colour that's how old it was.. And we had a switch to turn it on. Uphill. Both ways!!!

I was probably too old for it back then. I'm 47 now and have been debating it but my gf (40) has said "Ummm you are a little old fo that"... but I want redddddddddd under-glow!!!!

In Canada, you can put them on but you can not have anything on the FRONT of the car so nothing underneath on the bumper cover or inside the grill area.

It depends on the setup now. If one app controls all 4 corners then you could potentially turn the front on when parked but the rest could be on when driving.

Let us know how your project turns out. I think many of us going through our mid-life crisis would love a set!

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
4qv2mv.jpg

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
I put some of the led strip on my wife’s little hot hatch Hyundai. They were fun! Only Asian made car I had owned I figured I owed it to the car!
If I could hide it well and not have it seen even from under the car, maybe at a show, then I would do it again!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I put some of the led strip on my wife’s little hot hatch Hyundai. They were fun! Only Asian made car I had owned I figured I owed it to the car!
If I could hide it well and not have it seen even from under the car, maybe at a show, then I would do it again!
Aside from the rotors having LEDs on them this dude's look like they hide well.

2021 LEDGlow Mustang Night Feature Full Final - YouTube

Sponsored

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
They do not stick out per say. But I like to look under vehicles and see a clean bottom also . Plus being as low as I am I don’t think they will be safe

• Haha
Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
They do not stick out per say. But I like to look under vehicles and see a clean bottom also . Plus being as low as I am I don’t think they will be safe
How low is that Mach 1 of yours?

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
This is definitely in the RICE category. I don't rice.

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
I have to be very careful to not scrape leaving the drive. And that is with out the splitter on there

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
The monorail has it, why can't we? ;)
monoglow_1350997.jpg
Sponsored

Reactions: MCS