Sponsored

Who has underglow ?

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
Thank God I made it through the 90’s and never did that.
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Might be too much to ask, but you tapped into the fuse box right? Would you be able to tell me what fuse you tapped into? Got my kit yesterday and plan to install this weekend. Also how would you rate the install ? Haha I hate jacking up my car and getting fully under it
I'll check tomorrow morning. I've got a few taps between the meth kit and the lights so I'm not sure off hand. Install was interesting. Not hard but some areas are harder to mount the lights securely. Not sure what kit you purchased but I had an assortment of lights to mix and match. I ended up using a 3ft under the front, 4fts on the sides, 2- 12" in the back and 2- 12" and a 3ft in the grill. I mounted the modules in the passanger side kick panel. It was a tight fit but worked. I've seen another kit that use one module for multiple areas. That would have been a better fit under there. Lol

Sponsored

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I'm just trynna figure out, most people wire the Bluetooth receiver to the inside so it doesn't get wet. Problem is I already have 2 fuse taps in the fuse box passenger side for my blackvue dashcams so I'm not sure what other fuses I can tap into unless I tap into the engine bay fuse box and thats worse because I have no clue what fuses to tap

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
This guy has under glow and overhead glow, lol..

ee.jpg

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I don't care what anyone says. I dig that!!!!

Now hook that to your Googe Home app and then plug the lights into some SMART switch/plug (unless they are Philips Hue already) and then you can automate them with voice.

"OK Google. Red Alert" is what I have in computer/gaming/office room.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
I'm just trynna figure out, most people wire the Bluetooth receiver to the inside so it doesn't get wet. Problem is I already have 2 fuse taps in the fuse box passenger side for my blackvue dashcams so I'm not sure what other fuses I can tap into unless I tap into the engine bay fuse box and thats worse because I have no clue what fuses to tap
I tapped into #68 under the hood I'm pretty sure. I still mounted the controller inside on the passanger side. I'll try to take a pic of my fuse box later.

Sponsored

Prymetime1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
i like rice and beans... i love American muscle..... i even dig JDM muscle... and i always thought underglow was cool.... but was too expensive. the LED Tech of today makes this so much easier, cheaper and cooler ( Controlling colors and patterns) . I ponder the thought as well.

OP
OP
Muhnopoly

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I tapped into #68 under the hood I'm pretty sure. I still mounted the controller inside on the passanger side. I'll try to take a pic of my fuse box later.
Yeah if you could later that would be much appreciated! So you wired to fuse box under the hood and assuming went through the grommet to mount under the passenger feet area ?

Hwangmihee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lambert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Mustang
I only had it on for a bit. The rears weren't installed low enough so it looks like im missing the rear.

Removed it shortly after as these kits were pretty bad. Will have a much better solution down the road. (These photos were from 2021).

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

Hwangmihee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lambert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Mustang
I only had it on for a bit. The rears weren't installed low enough so it looks like im missing the rear.

Removed it shortly after as these kits were pretty bad. Will have a much better solution down the road. (These photos were from 2021).

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg
My car normally for reference:

1656092833636.png

1656092850723.png

1656092859930.png
Sponsored