Sponsored

Who Has A Deposit on a Mach E

bullitt2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard Green
Oh G-d when are you guys going to give it a rest. We all know it's not a real Mustang. You're vilifying a motor vehicle because the company that makes it is calling it something you don't like. It's not a pig. It is a very decent first attempt at an all electric CUV. And you cannot assure us of anything because you've never driven one.
I think it is a great SUV on its own without the name. But I can assure you that it won't be a Mustang. Everyone has their own opinions though and I am interested to hear the first driving reports nonetheless!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
OK, get a grip. First off it was a joke. Did you not see the emoji? Secondly the post says "from" not "to". it was the Mach-E/Ford dislikers getting on the poster not the other way around. It's not my message for anyone. If you do not like hater please substitute any other word you want. Besides after almost 2000 posts there is plenty of "hate" being put out there. Lastly, I love Mustang's, always have. Do not like what Ford did, just like everyone else. That said I'm not letting it effect my real life. There are many other posters who seem to be.

Oh yeah, I like the Mach-E. So does my wife. I fully expect to have one in my garage in 2021. If and only if I do not find anything better. And I do not give a crap what anyone else on this forum thinks about it.
it’s you who needs to get a grip. Watching you try to navigate being for and then against the Mustang brand confusion and then for again is like watching a car spin out. From the inside.

and calling people standing up for the Mustang brand “haters” isn’t a joke.

And no, it’s not hate being poured out. It’s legitimate concern. but you’ll continue to generalize according to your strange bias.

So you think that a major shift in outlook toward a car you claim to love don’t materially affect your life in a few years - as in, what will be available To you to own and enjoy? This isn’t some video game. This is real life.

and we are discussing this on “gasp!” A discussion forum.

don’t try to be that guy who tells everyone to calm down because you don’t care as much. That’s nice. Then you don’t have to discuss it. For those of us who do care, we will talk about. No one is getting divorced, starting a violent crime spree, or going into a state of clinical depression over this, so you can take that line elsewhere. We are DISCUSSING the issue on a platform meant for exactly that.

I like the Mach-E as well. Was even going to swallow the whole “Mach” trim pill.

Until they decided to pull a homer and call it a Mustang. And that was a bridge too far. We aren’t talking trim levels. You can have a GT trim of any vehicle. So why not Mach? Even though I’d rather it stay Mustang specific, you have to fight your battles. I chose to let that one go. But redefining the Mustang as THIS? Heck no.

good for you and your wife. Don’t rock the boat. Just go with the flow. It’s nice and easy that way. You don’t get dented and you dont make any dents in the world around you.

I was always taught the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It starts by talking about it on a visible platform, goes beyond into social media, petitions, emails, letters, and whatever else communication form you like. But that’s only when you care enough. And eventually, someone has to listen. And if they don’t, you have the peace that you did whatever was in your minuscule power to do. But if others are also doing the same thing, that power increases exponentially.

Last edited:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Oh G-d when are you guys going to give it a rest. We all know it's not a real Mustang. You're vilifying a motor vehicle because the company that makes it is calling it something you don't like. It's not a pig. It is a very decent first attempt at an all electric CUV. And you cannot assure us of anything because you've never driven one.
you might be ok with “decent first attempt SUV = Mustang”

forgive us if we don’t agree with that.

Last edited:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I

Yeah, I didn't read any of that garbage. Did anyone? Lol Here's a great photos of a Mustang.
2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-V3-1080.jpg
You did. As did others, a few of whom even took the time to “like” what was expressed, But it was too much truth for you.
and there is no Mustang in that picture. Just an SUV wearing the name in hopes of becoming the real deal in people’s hearts by the time it hits driveways and garages.

And the fact that you’d respond in that way shows how little you care. Not like it wasn’t know already with you and bikeguy all over each other’s posts.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
Lol nah. When someone butt hurt writes a novel I just cruise on by. Seriously who is going to change someone's mind in this thread? No one and for your enjoyment, since y'all keep coming back, another Mustang. Would ya just look at it...
2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-229-1574000545.jpg
960x0 (1).jpg

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Lol nah. When someone butt hurt writes a novel I just cruise on by. Seriously who is going to change someone's mind in this thread? No one and for your enjoyment, since y'all keep coming back, another Mustang. Would ya just look at it...
2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-229-1574000545.jpg
960x0 (1).jpg

Proof positive it's not a Mustang, factory hood struts.