Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

gt350wcs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Just called ford as it's part of my daily chores now. First batch of 350 will leave Flat Rock end of this month, R's will follow after non R's.
I hear you, I have been also I call and chat with someone every day I get same answer. I hope your info is good.
Sponsored

J-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Ford Performance Blue K1992
I thought I had posted this before but, I dont see it. If I did well,,, We had a 19 GT350 at the Track event at the Shelby Bash. Jim Owens from Ford and Gary Patterson from Shelby also drove it. It was extremely fast and stable and just looked a bit different. Now, that's just my senses but damn, worth waiting for
There was a clip on youtube from a couple days ago that had the Twister Orange GT500 and a beautiful blue GT350. Was that the same event? If so, there was a moment around 9:10 where a blue 19' GT350 is shown...I'm dying to know if that was Performance Blue? I've got one on order myself...looking forward to more Performance Blue shots ;-)

Last edited:

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
There was a clip on youtube from a couple days ago that had the GT500 and a beautiful blue GT350. Was that the same event? If so, there was a moment around 9:10 where a blue 19' GT350 is shown...I'm dying to know if that was Performance Blue? I've got one on order myself...looking forward to more Performance Blue shots ;-)
I'm hoping the Performance Blue with black stripes looks as good as the prototype 350R in Liquid Blue with stripes did.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
There was a clip on youtube from a couple days ago that had the Twister Orange GT500 and a beautiful blue GT350. Was that the same event? If so, there was a moment around 9:10 where a blue 19' GT350 is shown...I'm dying to know if that was Performance Blue? I've got one on order myself...looking forward to more Performance Blue shots ;-)
That car is velocity Blue. It was the event I was at

Sponsored

J-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
That car is velocity Blue. It was the event I was at
Thanks Tim for confirming! I was going back and forth watching it so many times trying to figure it out, LOL!

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
Link?

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Made my daily call today to Ford today and I'm happy to report non R's will ship at the end of this month so that has not changed since yesterday.LOL

Also received more useless info that the 500 will be shipped in 2019 sometime in the Fall and banks will open up soon.

Sponsored

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Made my daily call today to Ford today and I'm happy to report non R's will ship at the end of this month so that has not changed since yesterday.LOL

Also received more useless info that the 500 will be shipped in 2019 sometime in the Fall and banks will open up soon.
I've asked the dealer for an update today instead of my usual talking to Ford. My dealer told me the car is on hold but they don't know the reason why. I guess this just confirms that Ford is waiting to fill all the orders and to ship them at the end of the month in bulk and start their R production after.

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
I've asked the dealer for an update today instead of my usual talking to Ford. My dealer told me the car is on hold but they don't know the reason why. I guess this just confirms that Ford is waiting to fill all the orders and to ship them at the end of the month in bulk and start their R production after.
My non-R is still not scheduled. Hope it doesn't get "balanced out" and is scheduled for the next batch.

J-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)