Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
Oh man! That looks good. I can't wait for mine to finally get here. I feel like a little kid before Christmas... back to work now for me.

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
I've asked the dealer for an update today instead of my usual talking to Ford. My dealer told me the car is on hold but they don't know the reason why. I guess this just confirms that Ford is waiting to fill all the orders and to ship them at the end of the month in bulk and start their R production after.

Very sweet!!

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
My non-R is still not scheduled. Hope it doesn't get "balanced out" and is scheduled for the next batch.
Sounds like yours would be the next batch since they're close to done with the first batch if they plan to have them signed off and shipped soon.

Well this is exciting! Since I saw this I wanted to contact Ford Performance chat, but apparently the link doesn't work anymore to open the chat.

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Put my deposit down on my 2019 GT350 today! Super stoked, will be a tough wait!!
Hi. Am curious: Does your dealer have an allocation for that order yet? Do you have a deposit on a purchase agreement that is pending order acceptance or did it go through? You might guess why I'm asking - I paid my deposit end of December and its still only a purchase agreement - my dealer sold their 1st and only allocation in Nov (car was built Feb - not yet delivered either). My order is pending them getting their 2nd/next allocation. They tend to get 2-3 per year (I've seen GT500's and even GT's at this dealership despit them being medium to small) but apparently for dealers of that scale they only get that many they come in early & then later from the regional splitup. I'm in Mass so unlike Cali or Tx the allocation numbers are supposedly lower. I had mistakenly though in December that the allocation for mine would happen on delivery of the 1st cycle but apparently its not that solid a rule. I'm told if they get one in April I'm looking at a June build & July delivery which is long wait....and the bigger concern is the occasional rumors of a shorter production run (as of my asking a week ago my dealer has received no such notice nor has the north east or New England rep according to my dealer who checked with the rep).

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

Have the 350 in that video. Didn’t realize how nice the velocity blue would look in the sun! Still happy with my race red but damn hope the people who ordered it in that colour are really happy with their choice.

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I like the gurney flap more and more when i see it.

I like that he confirmed the tires were why they are just now shipping.

I DON'T like that he says you can put the camber plates on yourself lol... I've done plenty of them, but I assume "dealer installed accessory" means just that.....

enthusiastic9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
Sounds like yours would be the next batch since they're close to done with the first batch if they plan to have them signed off and shipped soon.
I think you were right! I just got off Ford Performance Chat and they said my vehicle has been scheduled to the week of 5/20! The second batch is being scheduled as the first batch is getting ready to be shipped. Now its time to bug my dealer until he gives me the VIN.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2009 5.0 swapped V6. 2019 GT350 on order
I think you were right! I just got off Ford Performance Chat and they said my vehicle has been scheduled to the week of 5/20! The second batch is being scheduled as the first batch is getting ready to be shipped. Now its time to bug my dealer until he gives me the VIN.
Did they say when the first batch is shipping?

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
My car is scheduled for 5/20 and I've had my Vin for a full week. Your dealer has some explaining to do. LOL
Sponsored

Last edited: