Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
OH yeah, i just meant the window sticker... mine is not "due" till 4/23 so hopefully they will start shipping all yours out soon and get caught up!

Petec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I have a '19 R on order also. Magnetic w/Blk Stipes fully loaded. Waiting on build date from dealer. I may have to pass on this car, if anyone is interested send me a PM and we can discuss the details.
It is an MSRP car, no dealer mark up.

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
Just heard... actually, more of confirmation at this point... steering wheel production issue have all mustangs on hold and nothing will ship until April 19th. I so hope that info is wrong.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2009 5.0 swapped V6. 2019 GT350 on order
Just heard... actually, more of confirmation at this point... steering wheel production issue have all mustangs on hold and nothing will ship until April 19th. I so hope that info is wrong.
Where did you hear this? I just got off the phone with ford performance and they said nothing is holding them up and some are shipping out

gt350wcs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Where did you hear this? I just got off the phone with ford performance and they said nothing is holding them up and some are shipping out
The steering wheel issue I heard was back in January, when the plant in Mexico was on strike, and was back in production as of February 2019.

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
My R was changed from end of May or beginning of June to June 30. Was told delivery depends on the amount of cars heading east after the build.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Ford Performance couldn’t give me any new updates besides it’s been produced, even when I asked them about what could be the cause for the hold up.

Gonna be asking my dealer to check on it themselves.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ford Performance couldn’t give me any new updates besides it’s been produced, even when I asked them about what could be the cause for the hold up.

Gonna be asking my dealer to check on it themselves.
I basically got the same answer. I asked specifically if anything was holding it up but he said nothing he was tracking.

Sponsored

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
Heard it from a friend at a dealer. Have your dealer follow up. They should be able to confirm what I posted if it's correct... I sure hope it is wrong though.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
At
Steering wheel production issue information that is relevant to the topic.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...-no-steering-wheels-mexico-strike/2984225002/
least it said it resumed a few weeks ago. Hopefully the wait isn’t
Heard it from a friend at a dealer. Have your dealer follow up. They should be able to confirm what I posted if it's correct... I sure hope it is wrong though.
hope so too. I’m only home for 30 days at a time. April 19th is somewhere in the middle of my leave

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Guess I just needed to wait one more day lol.... window sticker and "in production" as of today today, but blend date is still 3/25 just as I was told when I first got the VIN, so aside from whatever is holding up shipping they do appear to be keeping to the schedule of building them....
Sponsored