2019 350R

gt350wcs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I told Ford to send me my damn R without tires and steering wheel because I'm changing both anyway. They laughed but I was serious. LOL
According to Ford Performance as of this morning, I was told that the GT350's being made are new for the model year 2019,and they will hold the GT350's until they have a certain amount built and tested for quality control. Mine has been sitting in production since March 4. He said they should have enough next week and will start shipping the GT350's.We will see!!!! The issue with the steering wheel shortage was resolved back in February so that isn't the hold up now. I am not going to make myself nuts on trying to track this car since the updates are not good from Ford.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2009 5.0 swapped V6. 2019 GT350 on order
According to Ford Performance as of this morning, I was told that the GT350's being made are new for the model year 2019,and they will hold the GT350's until they have a certain amount built and tested for quality control. Mine has been sitting in production since March 4. He said they should have enough next week and will start shipping the GT350's.We will see!!!! The issue with the steering wheel shortage was resolved back in February so that isn't the hold up now. I am not going to make myself nuts on trying to track this car since the updates are not good from Ford.
Same date of production for mine as well. I just hope it makes it to the dealership by April 2nd

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
I thought no performance changes on the R, just the non R?

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Reminds me of back when Corvette had a shortage of trunk struts for the C5 Z06 trunks. Their solution was to just install one of the two trunk struts and deliver the cars like that.

Sponsored

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Got the same response.
6BA2896D-DE78-4D6E-90C4-880E54A18513.png

Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
I thought I had posted this before but, I dont see it. If I did well,,, We had a 19 GT350 at the Track event at the Shelby Bash. Jim Owens from Ford and Gary Patterson from Shelby also drove it. It was extremely fast and stable and just looked a bit different. Now, that's just my senses but damn, worth waiting for

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
I thought I had posted this before but, I dont see it. If I did well,,, We had a 19 GT350 at the Track event at the Shelby Bash. Jim Owens from Ford and Gary Patterson from Shelby also drove it. It was extremely fast and stable and just looked a bit different. Now, that's just my senses but damn, worth waiting for
No pictures? :crying:
Sponsored