DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
Yea I saw that video a while back Ray. My kit has been installed since the car had 400 miles and has 26K now. Wouldn't figure all the sudden that could up and come loose but who knows.
Never know, Just wanted to bring it up!
Sponsored

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Never know, Just wanted to bring it up!
Oh I appreciate it man.

Went out this morning, fired right up, idled fine just like it used to. But for whatever reason, the fuel trims are still out of whack if your barely on the throttle, I'd say it's for sure a vacuum leak somewhere. Wondered if I have a melted/failed cat, but would assume I would notice that in sound or smelling it. I was trying to wait until my buddy has the SW Longtubes i'm buying off to get rid of them but if that's what it is I guess i'll have them cut off ofr the time being.

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
Oh I appreciate it man.

Went out this morning, fired right up, idled fine just like it used to. But for whatever reason, the fuel trims are still out of whack if your barely on the throttle, I'd say it's for sure a vacuum leak somewhere. Wondered if I have a melted/failed cat, but would assume I would notice that in sound or smelling it. I was trying to wait until my buddy has the SW Longtubes i'm buying off to get rid of them but if that's what it is I guess i'll have them cut off ofr the time being.
Stage 2 right? Mine does the same thing. LT Fuel trims at 2500-3500 mainly are about 20+ and about 14+ at WOT. Idle it comes closer to normal about 5. I think they are working on the issue.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
[MENTION=26181]keltymd[/MENTION] my kids been installed 25K miles man. But my fuel trims are like -2 to +2 when cruising but if I shit they jump for a second and then if I engage clutch to idle they go to like -23 and slowly work there way back to 0

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Cars still adding timing. O2 are good. I'm almost certain it's TB related, or vacuum leak I can't seem to find.

Sponsored

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
[MENTION=26181]keltymd[/MENTION] my kids been installed 25K miles man. But my fuel trims are like -2 to +2 when cruising but if I shit they jump for a second and then if I engage clutch to idle they go to like -23 and slowly work there way back to 0
- trism mean it is pulling fuel so you are running rich. I think that has to do with what I have noticed. If you watch wit hthe whipple tune you will notice as soon as you let off the gas it cuts all fuel (look at your AF in the center display it goes almost immediatly to -20.0 when you lift). With the stock tune what would happen it is would not cut fuel for a couple of seconds. This will cause it to show short term that it is pulling fuel.

keltymd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP
what are your trims like when cruising steady speed at 2500-3500 RPM with no lifting on the gas maybe set cruise control on a level surface? STFT and LTFT

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
what are your trims like when cruising steady speed at 2500-3500 RPM with no lifting on the gas maybe set cruise control on a level surface? STFT and LTFT
STFT just cruising are steady at -1 to +1.

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
I wasn't sure if negative trim #'s meant pulling fuel or throwing more at it.

Sponsored

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550

brandonalberd