OP

racer85304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Only inconsequential stuff...opg/cs, h-pipe, passenger side catch can. That's it. I'm religious about using the same gas station (a Shell) but not sure if it really makes a difference. I closely monitor KR on my ngauge with each new tank in case there had been a screw-up by the fuel truck. But I ONLY hammer on it once in a while, I baby it at most other times...not sure if that makes a difference either. But so far its been bulletproof.

It's not going to have stock reliability but it's absolutely worth it for a reasonably reliable ride that would blow away all the cars on my bedroom wall as a kid.
thanks man. I don’t expect stock like reliability and am prepared to replaced whatever happens but I am older now (blown up my fair share of trans and motors) and just want oem like drivability like if the car came from Ford as it was already supercharged. Put gas in and drive which is why I don’t want to get involved with having to run e85 or having to add boostane.
Sponsored

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
thanks man. I don’t expect stock like reliability and am prepared to replaced whatever happens but I am older now (blown up my fair share of trans and motors) and just want oem like drivability like if the car came from Ford as it was already supercharged. Put gas in and drive which is why I don’t want to get involved with having to run e85 or having to add boostane.
The Whipple is fantastic but you’ll probably be closest to what you’re looking for with a Roush. Very conservative tune and designed to be warrantied (through 3/36 anyway). 670 or 727 (crank) hp in a 3700-3850 lb car is seriously fast still.

az89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Check my signature.

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
The Whipple tune drives like an OEM calibration around town.
Sponsored