Red or Magnetic

• Total voters

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I went Race Red.

I had an ingot 2011 GT and ended up hating the color after a few months. It just felt so bland. My first choice when considering a 2014 was Grabber Blue but since that wasn't an option on the 2015's I went Race Red. I loved the way it makes the lines look.

That said, Race Red seems like one of the least popular colors (at least on this board), so my car may be a little more unique than expected. :cheers:

I've gotta say it. I REALLY dislike Race Red a lot. It makes the car look like it's made of plastic to me. IMO it should be a darker, deeper red. +1 for Magnetic.
I'm going to get flak because I know I'm in the minority here, but I feel that way about Guard. I know a lot of people on here swear by it, but man it's just not for me. I don't think the lines look nearly as good as it does in other colors. Now where did I put my flame suit....
Sponsored

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500, 2003 Cobra, 2015 GT PP
I went Race Red.

I had an ingot 2011 GT and ended up hating the color after a few months. It just felt so bland. My first choice when considering a 2014 was Grabber Blue but since that wasn't an option on the 2015's I went Race Red. I loved the way it makes the lines look.

That said, Race Red seems like one of the least popular colors (at least on this board), so my car may be a little more unique than expected. :cheers:

I'm going to get flak because I know I'm in the minority here, but I feel that way about Guard. I know a lot of people on here swear by it, but man it's just not for me. I don't think the lines look nearly as good as it does in other colors. Now where did I put my flame suit....
You're not alone. I don't hate guard, but had it been more green I would think a lot higher of it. Race red looks good to me!

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I seen a race red ecoboost with the performance pack and it looked killer. The contrast of the red and the black wheels looked beautiful. The red probably would of gotten me more noticed and probably more tickets. :eek: I ended up going with oxford white.

Sponsored

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
Color choice is very subjective, there's no point in getting butthurt because somebody doesn't like the color you chose so you shouldn't receive any flak. :cheers:

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
You're not alone. I don't hate guard, but had it been more green I would think a lot higher of it. Race red looks good to me!
I felt different... The fact that Guard wasn't really green and it was so unique is why i bought it..If it were alot more green i would not have bought it.. i like darker muted colors in the first, like black and grey.. and Guard was in that same category but with a different flavor and more unique to me.. That being said i actually think all the colors look good on this new s550 Mustang! Only one that i thought could have been better was the blue! Id rather it have been Grabber blue.

KP6Five

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KP
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0L Race Red

Race Red without a doubt! :headbang: :thumbsup:

V8_Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
I've always had a thing for this car in race red.

Saw it at the DC Auto Show and it has a very exciting, dynamic
appearance in this color.

Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I pulled the trigger and ordered today. Magnetic won out over Ruby Red.