Where the Canadians at eh?

allicedout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hem
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I hear you. Another one is Arun Ahuja at CCPerformance. Friend of mine. Has gotten back into fords now (previously Chevy for a while and still). Good guy.
Heard that too. I had a Corvette for a while and planned to visit him but then sold the car.
Sponsored

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Do you track yours? TMP has events as well as Mosport. Not sure of rules whether it’s just hot lapping or actual race type events.
I participate in instructed HPDE events, having an instructor in the car makes ton of difference. I'm not planning to turn mine into a race car either, so this format of safe and educational events works best for me. I do Mosport multiple times a year, basically as many as I can. also did Pitt Race, Watkins Glen, Calabogie. aiming for 6-8 weekend events this year between Mosport and WG, will see if I can squeeze in Mid-Ohio and need to figure out how to silence the car so that I can go to Tremblant circuit 😄 . TMP and Shanonville are not on my list due to my personal safety concerns.
ast time I went too far and it really took the fun away from just cruising. So no cage this time.
yeah, I hear you, it's very easy to get carried away with all the mods available for Mustang.))) Autocross is a lot of fun and the best option to sharpen the driving skills and learn the car. it's not my cup of tea though, so I don't do it. skidpad exercises are good enough for me on track days 😄

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Nice! Sounds like a lot of fun! Haven't driven Watkins Glen... but my wife and have done all the Finger Lakes wine tours... does that count? Did those a few times - by motorcycle and then by car. So beautiful there.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Nice! Sounds like a lot of fun! Haven't driven Watkins Glen... but my wife and have done all the Finger Lakes wine tours... does that count? Did those a few times - by motorcycle and then by car. So beautiful there.
most certainly that counts 😄
I am totally planning to combine WG with vine tours with wife this year. the place is absolutely stunning.

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I heard BC has Shell 93 Octane V-Power Nitro available. I've generally used Petro 94 on my tuned cars but NA I only use Shell 91, hopefully we get Shell 93 here in Ontario, not a huge fan of the 10% ethanol running in the Petro 94. From what I understand most tuners will tune for 93 to be safe as well as compensate for crappy 94.
Yea we just got it about a year ago. The car community mostly the turbo guys were saying how shitty
Chev 94 and Shell 91 were.
So a guy did a test of 5 different fuels like 2 years ago same car ,same dyno, same day, showing how bad the gas was. Shell reached out to him and asked what they should do because BC has had bad gas forever. He told them to import Shell VPower 93 to BC and they did and the community went wild. So the guy does another test of 5 different fuels and Shell came out 20HP over the the closest competitor. N/A car to boot. Now they're saying the Shell 93 is equal to US 92 and very close to US 93.
So Shell has been reaping the benifits because we are all(pump gas users)using it. Shell was so impressed they invited the guy and his wife to an F1 race in Europe
VIP. Package cost 10,000.
His You Tube page is
'Vancouver Audi'. If you want to see the vids.
Maybe you should send Shell a professional letter, they sure listened to Adam. But he came with reciepts, boy did he ever.

Sponsored

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yea we just got it about a year ago. The car community mostly the turbo guys were saying how shitty
Chev 94 and Shell 91 were.
So a guy did a test of 5 different fuels like 2 years ago same car ,same dyno, same day, showing how bad the gas was. Shell reached out to him and asked what they should do because BC has had bad gas forever. He told them to import Shell VPower 93 to BC and they did and the community went wild. So the guy does another test of 5 different fuels and Shell came out 20HP over the the closest competitor. N/A car to boot. Now they're saying the Shell 93 is equal to US 92 and very close to US 93.
So Shell has been reaping the benifits because we are all(pump gas users)using it. Shell was so impressed they invited the guy and his wife to an F1 race in Europe
VIP. Package cost 10,000.
His You Tube page is
'Vancouver Audi'. If you want to see the vids.
Maybe you should send Shell a professional letter, they sure listened to Adam. But he came with reciepts, boy did he ever.
Shit have to fix a mistake. The test car(Audi) had an OEM turbo on it NOT N/A

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 2008 Mustang GT/CS, 1970 Boss 302
Vehicle Showcase
I bought this in Ontario.
The guy didn't want to ship he tells me after 2 weeks of emails. So i was going to fly back there an do the deal.
But the guy I buy most of my parts from name is Lou and owns Barone Performce somewhere in Ontario. Anyhow he says send him the money he will buy it and ship to me.
He's a great guy owns a race car and has good pricing on HiPo parts.
So i gave him the price that airfare would have cost to broker the deal. Talk about having to trust someone with $8,700.
I was freaking out for a couple days.
Lol
All worked in the end plus Lou is a great guy. So the it wasn't a far stretch to trust a shop owner who wouldn't want the kind of publicity.
Now just waiting for a VMP boosta pump and let the games begin.
Another vote for Lou, he is solid!

OP
OP
Reaper5.0

Reaper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP
Ohh that's nice man!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Reaper5.0

Reaper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP
I love that color! What springs are you dropped on? Exhaust?

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I love that color! What springs are you dropped on? Exhaust?
Thanks. The colour gets a lot of compliments.
I'm lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit springs.
Exhaust is Corsa Extreme w/Double H pipe.

I have for sale FP lowering springs (600 km on them, like new), and a Corsa Touring axle back exhaust (If you use X or H pipe, it becomes the "Sport" catback)...if you're interested.

OP
OP
Reaper5.0

Reaper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP
My car has the active exhaust otherwise I'd probably grab that off you. You can PM me the details if you want. I have LTH longtubes catted, Steeda hpipe with active mufflers.

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
My car has the active exhaust otherwise I'd probably grab that off you. You can PM me the details if you want. I have LTH longtubes catted, Steeda hpipe with active mufflers.
I may be selling my wheels and tires as well. Project6GR "Sevens" w/Nitto 555G2 tires. 305/35/19 rear and 285/35/19 Front. Like new. One tiny little chip on frt wheel (3 mm diameter). Rubber like new. 1200 kms on the set.
Bought drag wheels.
20230119_195944.jpg

OP
OP
Reaper5.0

Reaper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP
Ohh might be interested in those. I have tires already however. I have 19x9.5 & 19x11 Shelby CS5's for my car. Had SVE R350s's on my old 2017 GT.
Sponsored