Sponsored

Where are all the timeslips at? (Camaro vs Mustang)

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
I'm surprised the camaro guys aren't banned on here. I made an account on camaro5 and got banned for 'trolling' in like 10 posts. But then again that community is full of a bunch of douchebags
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I'm surprised the camaro guys aren't banned on here. I made an account on camaro5 and got banned for 'trolling' in like 10 posts. But then again that community is full of a bunch of douchebags
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Absolutely right. The norm right now is 12.2-12.5

About .4 difference and 3-4 mph all things equal vs the Mustang.
Agreed. The new SS runs the numbers.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..

Run yours yet ??? I'm still waiting on them numbers ...:shrug:

Sponsored

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Run yours yet ??? I'm still waiting on them numbers ...:shrug:
Well considering you cannot figure out that I live in the mid west and its still winter, you probably won't understand it after the 4th time I say it either. It's not like I have the only 6th gen out. There have been several. And multiple have ran in the 11s out of the box. I am going to run mine, but no need to wait and see what they run.

PS: To the guy that said I am trolling.........Do you see what this thread is titled, and do you see what section of the forum you are in? A mustang guy started this thread looking for timeslips of the 6th gen. I am posting said timeslips. Not sure how this makes me a troll. :doh::cheers:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
PS: To the guy that said I am trolling.........Do you see what this thread is titled, and do you see what section of the forum you are in? A mustang guy started this thread looking for timeslips of the 6th gen. I am posting said timeslips. Not sure how this makes me a troll. :doh::cheers:
Ignore the bozos that are calling you a troll:D

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros

Bingo. I tried saying this just to clarify what I've seen time wise and the Camaro guys were ripping me apart a couple months back over in your forum.

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Ignore the bozos that are calling you a troll:D
I never called him a troll or any other names ... I just want him to stop posting other peoples numbers and want to see what he runs ..

Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I dont believe Gateway International is open yet. He couldn't even if he wanted
Can't say about Gateway but I have friends running up north at a lot of different tracks ..Zane keeps posting at they run 11s stock ... Funny I have not seen one 2016 Camaro at our track get anywhere near that.. I'm at the track twice a week and when I see one I take the time to watch it ..Even in DAs below sea level I have seen nothing close to 11s ..

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
Can't say about Gateway but I have friends running up north at a lot of different tracks ..Zane keeps posting at they run 11s stock ... Funny I have not seen one 2016 Camaro at our track get anywhere near that.. I'm at the track twice a week and when I see one I take the time to watch it ..Even in DAs below sea level I have seen nothing close to 11s ..
Every time I see, I post on here. Go ahead and post slips of the times you see. I won't fuss at all. Unlike some......

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I just checked. I lied. Apparently it is open.

Nasty99z28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 z28 with full bolt-ons and a mwc fab9
So if it doesn't happen infront of you at your track its not possible? Don't be that guy.
Sponsored