OP
OP
2015CoyoteV8

2015CoyoteV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red s550 GT {50th}
You need to get your rail car number (also often called an "ETTX" number) from your dealer. This can actually start with "ETTX", or it may not. My car came on car # "CNA 704103".

Once you have that number you can track it via the phone:

CSX:

1. Call CSX at 1 800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press 1 on your phone for location
3. When prompted for the car initials, say them and wait
4. When prompted for the 6-digit car number, say or key-in your 6 digit car number
5. When prompted for the next car, either say 'Done' or press the pound sign (#) twice

Union Pacific:
1. Call UP at 1 800-877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the rail car number completely and clearly. Example CNA704103 all together
4. Listen for your update

Only one may track your rail car, or both from what I have read. In my car both were updated and gave slightly different information at different parts of the journey so I used both.
:headbang:

Oh wow!

Drive fast, pass on the right. [emoji594][emoji100]
Sponsored

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
The first dealership and salesman i tried wouldn't respond to emails after he told me to send them to him and when i tried to call him and he actually answered he said he would call me back and never did. I switched dealerships at that point and it was a wonderful decision.

The new dealership and salesman that i am going through answer all my emails within a couple hours even if its just to say they haven't found a good answer to my question yet and they will contact me later in the day.

Now all that being said, you are only a few days out from getting your car so i don't know if i would switch but if you can afford to wait it out for another 6 weeks then do it.
Also X-plan pricing will save you around $3k off msrp for most GT's.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
What a mess! Lol. I am glad you are happy with your car now that you have it. I would have been irritated if someone kept trying to sell me a model I didn't want. Do you have pics somewhere on here?

In my profile. But my 2015 EB PP has a build date of 11/17. So no. I can't show any pictures from my 2015 so far. It looks like it will be a Christmas present. :headbang:

OP
OP
2015CoyoteV8

2015CoyoteV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red s550 GT {50th}
The first dealership and salesman i tried wouldn't respond to emails after he told me to send them to him and when i tried to call him and he actually answered he said he would call me back and never did. I switched dealerships at that point and it was a wonderful decision.

The new dealership and salesman that i am going through answer all my emails within a couple hours even if its just to say they haven't found a good answer to my question yet and they will contact me later in the day.

Now all that being said, you are only a few days out from getting your car so i don't know if i would switch but if you can afford to wait it out for another 6 weeks then do it.

Also X-plan pricing will save you around $3k off msrp for most GT's.

Definitely food for thought. Thanks for replying. I'm glad you're having a god experience tho!

OP
OP
2015CoyoteV8

2015CoyoteV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red s550 GT {50th}
In my profile. But my 2015 EB PP has a build date of 11/17. So no. I can't show any pictures from my 2015 so far. It looks like it will be a Christmas present. :headbang:

Sweet!!!!

OP
OP
2015CoyoteV8

2015CoyoteV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red s550 GT {50th}
You need to get your rail car number (also often called an "ETTX" number) from your dealer. This can actually start with "ETTX", or it may not. My car came on car # "CNA 704103".

Once you have that number you can track it via the phone:

CSX:

1. Call CSX at 1 800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press 1 on your phone for location
3. When prompted for the car initials, say them and wait
4. When prompted for the 6-digit car number, say or key-in your 6 digit car number
5. When prompted for the next car, either say 'Done' or press the pound sign (#) twice

Union Pacific:
1. Call UP at 1 800-877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the rail car number completely and clearly. Example CNA704103 all together
4. Listen for your update

Only one may track your rail car, or both from what I have read. In my car both were updated and gave slightly different information at different parts of the journey so I used both.
:headbang:

So, I spoke with my sales guy today. And he knows less about these cars and tracking than I do. But he did tell me that my car was on ramp 58 and last week it was on 51. Any idea what the hell he's telling me? He seems to think the car will be here late next week (which would be awesome!!!), but I don't know what to make of the ramp info.

Sponsored