roman-pearce-fast-and-furious2.gif

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
96E0306A-643E-4E5C-8305-912657ABF6D8.jpeg

it’s under the intake short wire driver side
GT, EB or Shelby? Little more info..... is needed.... year??

Any back story to what happened and why that wire is in that condition? Wreck? Owner mods? Rodent was hungry?

Any better pics so we can see the location surroundings instead of such a close up image?

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base

Any back story to what happened and why that wire is in that condition? Wreck? Owner mods? Rodent was hungry?

Any better pics so we can see the location surroundings instead of such a close up image?
Looks like inside the front driver's side wheel liner. I recognize that rubber flap 'cause I cut mine off. :giggle:

This plug looks like it was removed quite violently. I'd second a past wreck or botched modifications. Or, perhaps rodents of unusual size...

OP
OP

hchf1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang gt 10 speed

it’s a ecoboost and it started happening when i was driving dash flashed adv service needed and then traction control lights stayed on
Looks like inside the front driver's side wheel liner. I recognize that rubber flap 'cause I cut mine off. :giggle:

This plug looks like it was removed quite violently. I'd second a past wreck or botched modifications. Or, perhaps rodents of unusual size...
it’s a 2020 ecoboost premium and it started happening when i was driving dash flashed adv service needed and then traction control lights stayed on

Sponsored

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
it’s a ecoboost and it started happening when i was driving dash flashed adv service needed and then traction control lights stayed on

it’s a 2020 ecoboost premium and it started happening when i was driving dash flashed adv service needed and then traction control lights stayed on
I'd suggest the wire beside the intake that yanks traction control systems, but seems you've already found that. Colors match up.

Again, echoing Cobra—were there any prior modifications, damages, repairs, etc. that may have pulled that wire loose? Being that it's disconnected (albeit quite spectacularly...), have you tried turning your car on since, and is it still lit?

Methinks your best bet would be to take it into a service center to have a thorough look over.

OP
OP

hchf1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang gt 10 speed
I'd suggest the wire beside the intake that yanks traction control systems, but seems you've already found that. Colors match up.

Again, echoing Cobra—were there any prior modifications, damages, repairs, etc. that may have pulled that wire loose? Being that it's disconnected (albeit quite spectacularly...), have you tried turning your car on since, and is it still lit?

Methinks your best bet would be to take it into a service center to have a thorough look over.
ive been driving with it for a couple months i just started automotive school and decided to put it on a lift and saw that

GMB Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT, 16 Escape, 21 F250 (all Ruby Red)
Vehicle Showcase
that is the traction control overide. the jumper connected the traction contol is active. unplugged it allows the front wheels not to have to turn while allowing the back wheels to spin It is used for dyno operation

Last edited: