Sponsored

What was your first OH WOW Moment ?

Shenkey58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT FASTBACK PERFORMANCE PACK 6 SPEED-WHITE
Mine was with @40 miles on the clock-at @ 50 MPH in 3rd gear-snapped the throttle maybe 1/2 way-tires broke loose and rearend kicked out-OH YEAH ! WAKE UP CALL IN THE FIRST DEGREE! LOVE IT THOUGH! :thumbsup:
Now thats what I'm talking about-real power......
Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
:ford:It still happening!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Seeing it at my dealership and opening the door to see the interior and sitting in it!! That was the first OH WOW moment.

The second one was driving it and experiencing the handling and feeling of the car.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Push button start demonstrated at dealer's off-site storage facility. Seeing Sync was now part of standard equipment on base car.

I actually had quite a few driving the car over the first few weeks I owned it learning about more features.

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
It's a weird one, but when I first sat in my car after it was delivered when I was about to take it for a test drive and I shut the door with a deep and satisfying "THUNK". There have been a dozen more since.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
When I turned in and saw this:

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Seeing it sitting at the dealership as I pulled in. It's been all WOW since then.
IMG_2852.jpg

OP
OP

Shenkey58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT FASTBACK PERFORMANCE PACK 6 SPEED-WHITE
I guess I need to corect my original posting-
It was WOW the moment I first saw the car at the dealership and still everytime I think about actually owning the car.
Thanks for all the posts already -really cool to hear how everyine feels about this new Mustang.

Axe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Mine was sitting in it for the first time, hearing the engine come to life, and thanking god they finally did something with the interior.

Sponsored

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
I've had many... My first was when I saw a S550 GT for the first time.... then sitting in one. My body melted in the seat. I understand the feeling you had when you heard that door close. My Ruby Red 401A should be here in about a week or so. My wife has a magnetic V6 and I refuse to drive it. I want my first drive to be in my car. that will be my next OH WOW!!

Brazenbuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Going over railroad tracks bringing it home yesterday and barely feeling it. Everyone's talking about how much better the car handles (true) but I can't get over the jump in ride quality.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I haven't taken delivery on my RR GT PP yet, but when I took a rooky salesman for a ride in NOLA...

At first he didn't even want to let me test drive, since it was a manual (huge mistake). I gave that guy the test drive of his life, I'm pretty sure there's claw marks on the door panel, lol. This mustang handles so much better than the boss 302's I've been looking at, and it feels composed when the tires are lit. I love it...

I have grand plans mod-wise, so I should get a few wow momwnts where I even scare myself.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Another wow I have noticed since parking my Mustang in the garage.

I back the car in. When walking back out into the garage and looking at the back of the fastback and rear from a slightly elevated viewpoint, it looks like an exotic car in the garage. I feel this way anytime I go into the garage. WOW JUST WOW

Mike G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
The first time I floored it in 2nd gear. "Ohhh darlin'!!!" It's addictive. I love highway on-ramps.
Sponsored