Sponsored

What should I get?

What should i do?

• A) GT and eztrades and bs

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • B) F150 and find a way to make ford pay the msrp difference (5.0L)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • C) B but with a 3.5L ecoboost

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • D) Fuck it. Fuck them. Lawyer Up.

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

jb86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I'm getting kinda tired of stating this. financing is not being changed from my existing loan. the vin is being replaced.

that said, My 2015 mustang has a financing note with 0% for 60 months. there are 46 months left on it or so at 0% and when i get the new vehicle there will be 46 months left on it or so at 0%. I dont care about what kind of "deal"i could make on a new mustang. Selling prices and programs don't exist for me at the moment. MSRP to MSRP swap.

For those of you that want to know what im looking at,

My roush is MSRP $41,910
GT replacement is around $44,370.

This means I would need to pay $2460 out of pocket (plus tax i would imagine). Currently I'm fighting the battle of "you guys gave me such a hard time giving me the money for the roush package and have screwed up and delayed this process for so long, I'm not paying." Meaning they are going to need to "discount" the msrp of the replacement GT or perhaps credit me the difference. I'm not sure exactly how they are going to do it but I told the manager yesterday that that was the only way that i was going to NOT take it to court. I'll let y'all know how that goes.
What options are you wanting that you can't find? Type your zip into ford inventory and look within 100 miles....That msrp you quoted is what my 15 GT premium with recaros came in at. I daily a 2016 5.0 s-crew f150 and while it's more comfortable it doesn't provide the same smiles the GT does, and you said you have a work truck so find your gt and pay the small difference on a brand new car, they could probably roll it into the loan
Sponsored

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sad how horrible Ford is to deal with
when they have a lemon....

If you dont have a friend on the inside you are treated like
a United Airlines passenger lol

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
What options are you wanting that you can't find? Type your zip into ford inventory and look within 100 miles....That msrp you quoted is what my 15 GT premium with recaros came in at. I daily a 2016 5.0 s-crew f150 and while it's more comfortable it doesn't provide the same smiles the GT does, and you said you have a work truck so find your gt and pay the small difference on a brand new car, they could probably roll it into the loan
I dont have a work truck. I have a jeep cherokee. its a woods truck. im trying to replace it with a cheap pick up. not a shitty pick up, just an older one thats still nice. the alternative was get a new f150 and then have an old nice cheaper sports car. same thing different day, ya know? NO, they wont touch the existing loan.

Window Sticker of the new GT (attached below):

Sad how horrible Ford is to deal with
when they have a lemon....

If you dont have a friend on the inside you are treated like
a United Airlines passenger lol
United Airlines Passenger got 7 million in settlement didnt he? I'd take that for a Ford Lemon hahahaha
windowsticker.jpg

OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Also look what i got:
:clap2::headbang::cheers::thumbsup:

5C18947F-695F-4C59-96BF-CA8B6986F994_zpsugcsrxip.jpg

7E1A9B64-C88C-425E-A5D5-7F5B4F69777B_zpsyvtzkndr.jpg

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
OP
OP

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Bout time!

Congrats man. Welcome to the Coyote club! :headbang:
Thanks. I'll be making quite a lot of posts as the modding begins in the 5.0 section lol. Already have it in the shop today for some cheap exhaust work. resonator delete x pipe and some cheap shitty magnaflow universal mufflers. I'll most likely be going krona in the future but i wanted to liven the sound up now. I'll do the whole shebang with headers and krona catback most likely black friday 2018 depending on how the temporary solutions sounds lol.
Sponsored