Sponsored

Rant: Someone Hit and Run My Car What New Parts Should I Get?

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Someone in my secured garage at work hit and run my car (how someone managed to obtain and maintain a high paying corporate job and have the balls to hit and run a car at work idk....)

Here's some pictures. Hoping the upper and lower grills are done for, the bumper for sure is dead, and the hood has a crease by the headlight so maybe I can get a new hood.

I was thinking of getting the Cervini C Series grilles instead of the OEM one as replacements. Any suggestions?

Does anyone make a GT350 style bumper for the face-lifted S550? I know MP makes one for the pre-face-lifted ones.

The stripes have to be redone so I was thinking of getting rid of the offset and doing two shelby style stripes. Thoughts?

flw2n9W.jpg

dBQ48jC.jpg

nfB2H5h.jpg

XFss2ws.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
No security cams in the parking area or to/from into the garage area?

That would be my first direction to getting to the bottom of who did it...

Also hitting that high up could have been an SUV or smaller “CUV”....

And your car’s color has to be on their car...

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
(how someone managed to obtain and maintain a high paying corporate job and have the balls to hit and run a car at work idk....)
Now that was funny!!!

Sorry for the incident & carfax deduct. It sucks

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I would walk the entire garage and look at every car, if they are lazy and didn't clean it off your bright green paint will be visible still.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yeah, go on a mission.

Go all CSI on the perp. Bring them to justice. No mercy for the hit-n-run ass-hats.

Figure out who did it. They also owe you for diminished value due to the Carfax report.

ETA; the vehicle that hit you has a flat rear, that is tall. The damage spans a large area from top to bottom. The impacting vehicle's rear also starts low to the ground. Might have been something like a lowered, older Civic, because a normal vehicle's bumper is going to miss the splitter entirely, but on your car it was the first thing hit. That's awfully low to the ground.

That's actually very odd damage, like the car hit a wall. Is there a tow-truck company that prowls the parking lot, towing cars that shouldn't be there?

Last edited:

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
(how someone managed to obtain and maintain a high paying corporate job and have the balls to hit and run a car at work idk....)
Now that was funny!!!

Sorry for the incident & carfax deduct. It sucks
Even bigger balls for doing it next to a cop shop. Look at all those police vehicles in the next lot!
People are assholes. Sorry about your car.
Go hunt that bastard down!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
You should get a dashcam as your next part.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Even bigger balls for doing it next to a cop shop. Look at all those police vehicles in the next lot!
People are assholes. Sorry about your car.
Go hunt that bastard down!

LOLOLOL !!! I didn’t event catch THAT in the pics!

Did you walk across the way and create a Police report? Or is the image after you left the garage to report it?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
ETA; the vehicle that hit you has a flat rear, that is tall. The damage spans a large area from top to bottom. The impacting vehicle's rear also starts low to the ground. Might have been something like a lowered, older Civic, because a normal vehicle's bumper is going to miss the splitter entirely, but on your car it was the first thing hit. That's awfully low to the ground.
Looking at the direction of scrapes and the fact the splitter got the brunt of it, would lead me to think this happened by someone backing out of the space next to the drivers side. As they cut the turn to sharp and swung the front end toward your car, their tire likely caught the edge of the splitter and forced it downward, breaking all the clips. The upper parts got side swiped. Look for a white car. I see white paint on your green machine.

Deleted member 35644

I'd absolutely be in the garage with a flashlight looking at EVERY car til I found that lousy MF. Seems like you'd have to be drunk at work to do that much damage during a parking lot mishap. Anyone in your office got a reputation for being an idiotic, stinking drunk?

Really sorry about your car. It pisses me off just looking at it, and I don't even know you. People at work give me no end of grief for seeking out parking spaces that make my car nearly impossible to reach without also hitting a concrete pillar. I should show them your pictures.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Looking at the direction of scrapes and the fact the splitter got the brunt of it, would lead me to think this happened by someone backing out of the space next to the drivers side. As they cut the turn to sharp and swung the front end toward your car, their tire likely caught the edge of the splitter and forced it downward, breaking all the clips. The upper parts got side swiped. Look for a white car. I see white paint on your green machine.
cumberbatch-holmesjpg.jpg

Ahhhh....yes. I see where the tire may have ridden the splitter on the left (driver's) side. But then I'd expect that head-light to be crushed.

DON'T WORRY OP, WE GOT THIS!!! WE'RE ON IT!!!

We just need you to take detailed photos of every vehicle that parks in that lot, especially any damaged areas. We'll get to the bottom of this.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Trust us. Someone's ridin' dirty!!!

Doing a perp profile, they're most likely to fit into at least one of the catagories below;

-Female
-Young. Millennial, always on the phone.
-Old. Their eyes are bad, their feet hurt.
-Asian.

The most likely perp is an old, female Asian. They're like moving IEDs, just waiting to go off on someone's car.
Driver-Level-Asian.jpg

Last edited:

CycloneRy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
I like the Shelby stripe option - never really liked the offset striping - also NFG looks great without stripes..

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
"Jesus, please help us car-folks, and hear our prayers. Please protect our vehicles from parking by braille. Amen." -From the book of Shelby, Chapter 2, Verse 3.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
It's entirely possible that the person responsible has no idea they damaged your car. To me, it looks like a glancing hit from a large tire. While any damage to our babies is devastating, this is not serious crushing. Look for a truck or SUV with tire damage.
89f9efdbafaf568435652e671ed75608.jpg
Sponsored