Sponsored

What might I expect?

fcarpio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
What the hell kind of city do you live in where a camaro with headers is the "local favorite". There are all kinds of cars on the road around here faster than an S550 Mustang GT.
Man, I am supercharged and I still get my ass handed down to me. On my defense, there are a lot of really nice cars in South Florida.
Sponsored

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
OP, you bought a sct tuner and you are running the canned tunes? If so you now need to buy a tune from Lund or anyone else now. They are way better than the canned tunes.

OP
OP
Detector

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
OP, you bought a sct tuner and you are running the canned tunes? If so you now need to buy a tune from Lund or anyone else now. They are way better than the canned tunes.
No, actually I haven't loaded anything yet. I just got the car back yesterday so I figured I's spend the weekend trying to figure out how to use the tuner. I have emailed the programmer already and he has requested a "data log" So I guess my first step is going to be getting the SCT software on my laptop and see if I can get a data log sent. He will then, I guess, send me a tune to load.

I'm not completely sure of the process so I'm kind of guessing here.

Man, I am supercharged and I still get my ass handed down to me. On my defense, there are a lot of really nice cars in South Florida.
I'm in southwest Kansas, Dodge City to be exact, with a population of 28,000. Our idea of a speed shop is Autozone LOL. We just happened to have a local dirt track racer put in a dynojet in his shop so we feel big league now. We still don't even have a 1/4 track unless I want to drive quite a bit. We have a 1/8 mile track which is in reality an old airstrip runway. The starter is a guy with a flashlight and no timer.

Picture a drag strip at Mayberry. Yeah, that's us.
Sponsored