What Headers can i use?

christiano1245

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base gt with PP
I have a 2.5 borla s type catback exhaust and I'm looking into headers only problem is with all of these new bottleneck eliminators and other full exhaust setups I don't know what to get . I want to keep the sound of my s types .
Sponsored

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Since your exhaust is a 2.5" all headers will have a bottleneck to connect. Headers are all 3"

Ruby red GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby red premium GT
The 1/2 inch bottle neck isn't going to hurt your power gains unless you are way up there I the horsepower range. I like kooks headers myself but there are lots of good rands out there that will work with your set up.

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
I am extremely happy with the stainless power headers I received from Team Beefcake. The fit and finish are great and couldn't beat the price.
image.jpg

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
the stainless works and power and kooks will bolt directly to your factory location.

the arh will go past that and you can fab it together with the x pipe you have or their pipe

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am extremely happy with the stainless power headers I received from Team Beefcake. The fit and finish are great and couldn't beat the price.
Which MBRP kit do you have? O/R pipes with the LT's? I have the MBRP Race and I am wanting to get the SP LT's and o/r pipes. You should post a video! :) BTW it looks like your motor is just floating in that pic since the cross member isn't there lol.