Sponsored

What does your Garage look like

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Snake Pit and Snake Pit 2.0
snakepit15.jpg
cabinets3.jpg
snake pit.jpg
sp.jpg

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I took some pics of my car in my garage, but after looking at them realized it looked like a huge mess (and it sort of is because my wife has a furniture refinishing hobby, and we have a pile of things to donate). I'd have to spend some time cleaning to get a halfway decent pic. That said, my Mustang gets its own RV bay (shared along with my wife's furniture stuff at the back of the bay), while my wife and her SUV gets the normal 2 car garage. Love having a large garage.

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2 Magnetic Metallic
I like the wood walls you have, thinking of faux brick for mine.
Thanks, Doc.
I like your brick idea.
I had the lumber laying around and wanted kind of an "industrial" look in the garage.
The weathered metal panels behind the Chrysler and up high in front of the Mustang hide shelves with all the stuff I don't want to look at every day like refrigerator, camping gear, and other seasonal things. The panels slide to allow me access to the shelves.
Would like to do a rust colored stain on the concrete floor, but the motivation hasn't hit me yet...

Really like your Snake Pits!

Sponsored

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I took some pics of my car in my garage, but after looking at them realized it looked like a huge mess (and it sort of is because my wife has a furniture refinishing hobby, and we have a pile of things to donate). I'd have to spend some time cleaning to get a halfway decent pic. That said, my Mustang gets its own RV bay (shared along with my wife's furniture stuff at the back of the bay), while my wife and her SUV gets the normal 2 car garage. Love having a large garage.
For sure...
No such thing as too much garage!

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, Doc.
I like your brick idea.
I had the lumber laying around and wanted kind of an "industrial" look in the garage.
The weathered metal panels behind the Chrysler and up high in front of the Mustang hide shelves with all the stuff I don't want to look at every day like refrigerator, camping gear, and other seasonal things. The panels slide to allow me access to the shelves.
Would like to do a rust colored stain on the concrete floor, but the motivation hasn't hit me yet...

Really like your Snake Pits!
Yeah, you got a good lookin set up. Garages are a work in progress, just got my flooring in right before bad weather hit and had an electric heat pump put in for heat and A/C. Got to get to the walls and ceiling but it will be more fun in the Spring when I can open everything up.

Troutwrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, you got a good lookin set up. Garages are a work in progress, just got my flooring in right before bad weather hit and had an electric heat pump put in for heat and A/C. Got to get to the walls and ceiling but it will be more fun in the Spring when I can open everything up.
Warm weather sure makes it easier to get stuff done....
I hope you post progress pics later on.
Thanks for the kind words-

Sponsored

dominic msu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dominic
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Magnetic Grey 6SP 401A PP1 MagneRide Active Exhaust
Holy shit you guys have nice garages. I am just happy to have a completely unfinished garage. I live in the northeast and squeeze my wife’s car and mine when it snows. Got my car in September and kicked my wife out for all but snow days. It is a tight fit at a right angle so we only squeeze cars in on snow days. She is still a little unhappy about it but understands.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
We refinished the outside but we still have to redo the inside space. I guess it's a garage/shed/barn or maybe even a what cha-ma call it! The top is half storage/gym space and the bottom house's everything from my 5.slow to my daughter's roller skates! Anything that doesn't fit up top or down stairs gets shoved out into the lean 2. The original owners designed it but I'm just trying to make it work. Possibly some day I'd like to redo the shed part and raise the roof and put in a lift! The bottom floor is 36 x 30 with a double and single door. It definitely works for now!
20190725_142045.jpg
20190618_105146.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wylie C

Wylie C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
I'm embarrassed to put mine on here now. I'll get some pictures in the morning. Your garages are amazing.
Sponsored