What does your Garage look like

ExtantPuzzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
@galaxy I've also got the white w/ blue stripe 350 and have shown your pictures to my wife with "I want to do this" -- and she gave the green light. Thanks for the inspiration bud!
Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
@galaxy I've also got the white w/ blue stripe 350 and have shown your pictures to my wife with "I want to do this" -- and she gave the green light. Thanks for the inspiration bud!
That's why I shared the pics...someone did that for me one day. All the shared ideas are priceless. And as great as it looks, (aside from the flooring) it really wasn't an uber expensive job.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
6 I've had my Race Deck flooring in Colorado for over 6 years and holding up very well. I just bought some new tiles to do parts of a wall and you couldn't tell the difference between the ones on the floor and the new one on the wall.

I'm thinking about the race deck flooring myself. What are your impressions of it? I live in Wisconsin so it's going to get dirty, wet, leaves, snow, etc...

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
My garage is pathetic compared to you guys damn.. I got tools and have to back the car in at an awkward angle to make it work. It's one of those old school garages.
Sponsored