Sponsored

WHAT DID YOU PAY!!!

reed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Manual Magnetic
$28750 OTD ($5000+ off MSRP + $1250 rebate) for a base GT manual with no other option

MSRP is $32390 + $900
Sponsored

reed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
$500 customer cash + $750 private cash
Nice! was the private cash valid or expired? I only ask because I am looking to buy this weekend and my offer expired not too long ago so I don't know if the dealer can somehow use it since it was valid at one time. The time on my offer was only like two weeks which was too short of a window for me. Anyways good job!

reed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! was the private cash valid or expired? I only ask because I am looking to buy this weekend and my offer expired not too long ago so I don't know if the dealer can somehow use it since it was valid at one time. The time on my offer was only like two weeks which was too short of a window for me. Anyways good job!
The private cash was valid when I did the purchase. But you are probably able to use the coupon even it has expired by ask the dealer to call Ford marketing for a special treatment. Ford is very generous on giving out private cash for the S550 IMO. Good luck :thumbsup:

Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
The private cash was valid when I did the purchase. But you are probably able to use the coupon even it has expired by ask the dealer to call Ford marketing for a special treatment. Ford is very generous on giving out private cash for the S550 IMO. Good luck :thumbsup:
Thank you my friend! Good luck with your new ride!

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Hope it works out for you. Love my V6 thoroughbred. I used a $750 private cash coupon to buy it last Sept, and 2-3 months later Ford emailed me another $750 coupon, but I wasn't ready to trade up yet LOL. It did make me think about the GT again though.

Sub-Moa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Magnetic
The ford rebate just went up now too. I heard it is $1800 but don't quote me on that. You guys should be able to get a really good price right now.

RedBush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
The ford rebate just went up now too. I heard it is $1800 but don't quote me on that. You guys should be able to get a really good price right now.
where did you hear that?

ibe4osu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT auto 2.3 TVS
2016 GT base auto with 3.55 rear end and black accent package 32,000 and dealer installed roush supercharger 7,800 installed.

Sponsored

BayAreaRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang v6
I think I over paid I bought mine brand new right when the dealer received its first batches. Sticker price of 25k 2.99 interest and I made a dumb decision getting extended warranty, I was 18 so it's a decent rate for my age. Base model 2015 v6 guard green. Southern California mustangs over priced ? Or I simply paid to much ?

BayAreaRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had made the decision of trading it in for a 5.0... Regardless of being upside down but I hate car payment like most of us. Now I'm debating to pay my current v6 trade it in once it's paid off.

aschaefer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I think I over paid I bought mine brand new right when the dealer received its first batches. Sticker price of 25k 2.99 interest and I made a dumb decision getting extended warranty, I was 18 so it's a decent rate for my age. Base model 2015 v6 guard green. Southern California mustangs over priced ? Or I simply paid to much ?
I wouldn't say buying a car for MSRP is a TERRIBLE price, especially because they were first coming out, but it's not a great deal either. There's no really "overpriced" region of the US thanks to the internet marketplace stabilizing prices nationwide.

IMO, also, pay off your V6 before you look to get another car. No sense compounding the problem of you buying a car for too much money by being thousands upside-down in it before trading it before a more expensive car, fuel bill, and insurance bill. You can still have a lot of fun with 300HP.

BayAreaRacing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't say buying a car for MSRP is a TERRIBLE price, especially because they were first coming out, but it's not a great deal either. There's no really "overpriced" region of the US thanks to the internet marketplace stabilizing prices nationwide.

IMO, also, pay off your V6 before you look to get another car. No sense compounding the problem of you buying a car for too much money by being thousands upside-down in it before trading it before a more expensive car, fuel bill, and insurance bill. You can still have a lot of fun with 300HP.

I agree :) I'm more for looks then performance don't get me wrong I would love a 400+ HP but I'm perfectly fine with 300.

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
Currently considering this deal.....

2016 Mustang GT California...

Ruby Red
Enhanced Security Package
3:55 Gears
California Special Package
Spare Tire
Navigation

Sticker - $41465.00
discounts and rebates....$3549.08
Vehicle price - $37915.92

Price after Taxes, reg.....etc - $41074.02

This would be a factory order.....

What do you guys think?
almost my exact car, paid about 40 flat without nav and i don't think i have security. I have the soft touch entry but i think thats a separate package
Sponsored