Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
when you have a cold: were a face mask when you're out and about. Not for yourself, but for everyone else.
and when we have that level of population density (NYC), maybe it would make sense. And people ride trains and busses by the millions and are pressed tightly against one each other for an hour straight and pass god knows what via the handrails and hand straps. If you're a person who likes to feel up others and sniff their hair, it's nirvana. The ladies always carry their own handkerchief or tissues to wipe noses. Guys, less so - they just snort it back up. Lovely, eh? And when they hit the platform they hock it out onto the tracks.

There's no such thing as personal space on Japanese commuter trains.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
When it comes to daily driving, the only real difference between NA and FI (specifically, the SC) is torque. You have more of it, easier driving and ability to keep your RPM's low.

HP comes into play the further down your foot goes, making it very intentional. It's not an electric motor where you have gobs of instant and uncontrolled power, it's very linear.

Definitely recommend going for a ride with someone that has a SC car, feel the driveability of it. Heck, maybe they'll even let you drive it too and you can experience it directly yourself. But a warning, you may like it a lot and be prompted to make emotional financial decisions.
NOTHING LIKE A SC FOR FUN !!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
and ability to keep your RPM's low.
what rubbish is this? A motor is supposed to be rev'd! Hell I drove my 6.2L Camaro between 3-4000 RPM for 40 minutes solid, and forays up to 5. On a 2-lane with posted 45mph. Wring it's little neck.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't get a CEL on dash, but I scanned for them anyway out of curiosity. I did receive this code, I wonder if its from the passenger side catch can I have installed. lame. I did clear it, hopefully it doesnt come back.
IMG_1721.PNG

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Question about CEL's showing up on scanners, but not throwing a CEL light on dash. Theres been a few CEL's ive found tripped in scanner, but they never have thrown a CEL on dash.

What is the criteria for a scanner code to trip a light on dash? the code im referring too specifically is P04DB-00, I installed a clean side catch can, and this is the cause of it, many others have documented it, but they had CEL appear on dash, mine has not. I just scanned using obd fusion out of curiosity. is it possible it remains a soft code and never turns into a dash code? meaning, maybe intermittent / false alarm?

ultimately I will prob have to remove it though. not sure why a catch can throws this Cel though. its weird, both have the little connector etc that clips to the car and such.

dumb dumb.

IMG_1721.PNG

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Question about CEL's showing up on scanners, but not throwing a CEL light on dash. Theres been a few CEL's ive found tripped in scanner, but they never have thrown a CEL on dash.

What is the criteria for a scanner code to trip a light on dash? the code im referring too specifically is P04DB-00, I installed a clean side catch can, and this is the cause of it, many others have documented it, but they had CEL appear on dash, mine has not. I just scanned using obd fusion out of curiosity. is it possible it remains a soft code and never turns into a dash code? meaning, maybe intermittent / false alarm?

ultimately I will prob have to remove it though. not sure why a catch can throws this Cel though. its weird, both have the little connector etc that clips to the car and such.

dumb dumb.

IMG_1721.PNG
Some codes aren't considered important enough for the MIL. Especially codes set by the BCM.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Some codes aren't considered important enough for the MIL. Especially codes set by the BCM.
so is this something I should worry about? the hoses are connected all correctly and securely, the catch can is there, so it has to be flowing through the box just fine, but not at the rate it thinks, or maybe the box reduces the pressure as it pressurizes the box, so the hose sensor doesnt detect all the flow.

would you guys remove it, or leave it? if it doesnt go to my dash im fine. but if a CEL on dash appears, thats going to be a killer, will have to remove it

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Added the cowl extention panel to the Strut tower brace already installed (d'oh, nothing like doing things twice).

IMG_2034.jpg

Who knew that the fresh air intake draws from the battery box?!?

IMG_2024.jpg

Prepared for next mod - flashed the ECM, plugged in the harnesses/actuators and tested. GTG!

IMG_2013.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

Roy_Steeda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP, 2014 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
went shopping for quad exhaust tips for my recently added GT350 exhaust system with active exhaust
Sponsored