Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

BmoreRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ruby Red V6
Bummer and the car and yoir wife's knee. Mine is recovering from surgery. Just got back behind the wheel today for the first time in 10 weeks. Scary as hell! Hope you catch the peeps that hit ya.
Thanks. I'm grateful that, so far, she doesn't need surgery even though the car does. I'm also glad that the insurance company has evidence that all I did was legally park my car.
Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone knows a Smart Aleck when they see one.

Yesterday I used full throttl for the first time Holy Moly, but 120 comes up in a hurry!

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Installed my tail lights. Completely against traditional Mustang, but I love them. You can’t tell what the car is from behind.
E1086276-4516-4F3C-A50B-9F3E9933A361.jpeg
A19qZJbH.jpg

Hello Sawyerjames,

I think there is a Civic Type R somewhere in your future when you finally get bored with your S550?

And it wouldn't be difficult for me to mount a defense that my car easily justifies my vanity plate; but hey, FAST is relative and therefor a subjective adjective.

But more to the point, my vanity plate refers to the infantry company I served with while on active duty in the United States Marine Corps.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
At 7500 mi., did the 2nd oil change. Thankfully the drain oil looked completely normal, unlike the first at 3200 mi. which was full of metal flake. Think I'll send it out for analysis just to ease my mind.
IMG_9478.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg

Sponsored

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
A19qZJbH.jpg

Hello Sawyerjames,

I think there is a Civic Type R somewhere in your future when you finally get bored with your S550?

And it wouldn't be difficult for me to mount a defense that my car easily justifies my vanity plate; but hey, FAST is relative and therefor a subjective adjective.

But more to the point, my vanity plate refers to the infantry company I served with while on active duty in the United States Marine Corps.
Thank you for your service. 6 years in 1st Ranger Bat, and currently my youngest brother just reported to them as well.

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Thank you for your service. 6 years in 1st Ranger Bat, and currently my youngest brother just reported to them as well.
That's some serious bad-assery! I went to amphibious reconnaissance school at Little Creek, and some of the MARINES I was there with had gone to Ranger School, and they said Ranger school was just as hard only longer!

I was given the choice to go to ARS or Ranger School, and I said "no-phucking-way" to RS. I'm much more comfortable in the water than on long land-nav courses with 80+ lbs on my back.

You Sir Sawyerjames, have my admiration!

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
That's some serious bad-assery! I went to amphibious reconnaissance school at Little Creek, and some of the MARINES I was there with had gone to Ranger School, and they said Ranger school was just as hard only longer!

I was given the choice to go to ARS or Ranger School, and I said "no-phucking-way" to RS. I'm much more comfortable in the water than on long land-nav courses with 80+ lbs on my back.

You Sir Sawyerjames, have my admiration!
Haha I worked with many Marines, and they kick just as much ass and take just as many names but on a larger, longer deployment span. I like the water as well, but something told me “go Airborne Ranger” versus trying BUDS. That stuff in intense...

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Marines? Airborne Rangers? Oh yeah, those guys jumping out the back of my C-130. Did you know when y'all are running out the back in the air, you make the floor vibrate so much I could feel it all the way up front in the flight engineer seat?

Glad you guys were willing to do the grunt work so this Chair Force zoomie didn't have to, and happy to give you a ride home. I remember some of our Freedom Bird flights, taking units home at the end of their tours in Iraq, everyone was so happy that the whole plane felt lighter, like it would keep flying even if the wings fell off.

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Installed black pony on grill. Dont let anyone tell you it can be done without removing bumper cover on 18+ 10R80 PP1.

Also, changed the front brakes on kids/airport car an 09 Matrix. Saved $150-$200 labor which went to Steeda jacking rails on the Mustang. That counts, right? :sunglasses:

Sponsored

KE5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
This week I added a California Special front spoiler, Steeda full length jacking rails, Ford Performance caps, and one of the red stickers for behind the Ford logo on the windshield that Zombie sells. Waiting for some nicer weather to install my Brembo brake upgrade.
wheels.jpg
Can you tell me what sticker it is and a link? Thanks

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Nothing done to the car but framedd up some cool posters , will look good in the garage next to her . And no I don't have a Bullitt yet . Lol
20190105_155937.jpg
Love that pic of the mustang flying. It reminds me of my younger days and this
Flying Mustang 2.jpg
Flying Mustang 3.jpg