Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
[MENTION=22770]Lost[/MENTION]

She only gets waxed once in a while, no ceramic coat on the paint yet. Despite the clean photos, the car is ready for a full 2 step correction this spring, at which point I'll get a ceramic coat done :)
Sponsored

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Went to see a friend a good distance away...first long highway drive in my S550...I'm pleased.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
What do you mount the shoulder harness to?

For Pro but same install for non-pro.
Absolutely. This is just a temporary set up until I figure out my cage situation (Prob 1 year out) and/or a modified rear seat delete.

Some folks don't like this set up but I think it works just fine for the time being.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Ordered the BG fluid swap kit yesterday, looking forward to putting it in as it seems my transmission is getting more notchy by the day. 3/4 gear specifically feel like they have 2 stages before being fully engaged (actually failed to fully engage 4th on the interstate yesterday, that was stupid.

Looking into the MGW shifters as well, just can't decide on standard vs x-spec.

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Ordered the BG fluid swap kit yesterday, looking forward to putting it in as it seems my transmission is getting more notchy by the day. 3/4 gear specifically feel like they have 2 stages before being fully engaged (actually failed to fully engage 4th on the interstate yesterday, that was stupid.

Looking into the MGW shifters as well, just can't decide on standard vs x-spec.
You will love the combo and be spoiled from there on out.

Is there anything different in the MT82 for 18 you know of? Seems i heard something in a video but never looked into it any further

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I hope so! Right now it feels like something is 'off' when I'm shifting and it makes me feel less confident about high speed shifting. The 18's MT-82 is a revised version with a twin-disc clutch and dual mass fly wheel, and new gearing. But I haven't driven enough 15-17 MT-82s to be able to tell any real world difference.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
today she sat in the garage because its still snowing here :headbonk: explorer it is I guess......

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase

WattsND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 V6, 2018 GT Premium
I ordered those striker plate covers and hinge covers about a week ago myself.... expecting that they'll arrive right around the time my car does, based on the stories in that thread.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered those striker plate covers and hinge covers about a week ago myself.... expecting that they'll arrive right around the time my car does, based on the stories in that thread.
My hinge covers never came and my striker plates didn't want to sit quite right if that makes you feel better :headbonk:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
My FR STB kit came in today...but, yeah....but there wasn't any packaging protection around the strut bar itself so it has a ton of scuffs and minor scratches from sliding around inside the box. Do these normally ship with foam or something around them or did the seller just not put the stuff back on when shipping it?

Pretty sure I wouldn't describe this condition as 'new.'
strt.jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be able to let you know on that, mine shows as delivered so it should be there when I get home! Just won't be able to install it yet because I haven't figured out exactly what washers/spacers I'd need to make it fit on the V6.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
My FR STB kit came in today...but, yeah....but there wasn't any packaging protection around the strut bar itself so it has a ton of scuffs and minor scratches from sliding around inside the box. Do these normally ship with foam or something around them or did the seller just not put the stuff back on when shipping it?

Pretty sure I wouldn't describe this condition as 'new.'
If purchased direct from FORD they are packaged in a protective foam sleeve. Check the bolt holes for "witness marks" to see if it was installed. Also if it's beat up request a replacement.
Sponsored