Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Yes sir, it is. Took me about 10 minutes to put in and cost me $8...best mod EVER!

The wheel is great and reminds me the Audi R8 wheel. I like the feel and grip and it goes great with the red accents in the cabin.
Yeah, I love the stuff. I have it around my door inserts and around the center radio. Never tried putting it in that upper dash area or around the knee covers. I may have to try it out, switch up the interior a bit since it's so easy to install or remove.

And not a bad wheel, but I think I've been permanently spoiled on wheels with my Beith Performance wheel. It's so chunky and fantastic, makes even the gt350 wheel look puny lol

Sponsored

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Got a personalized tag in the mail today.
2015-tag.jpg

cpark_12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Yeah, I love the stuff. I have it around my door inserts and around the center radio. Never tried putting it in that upper dash area or around the knee covers. I may have to try it out, switch up the interior a bit since it's so easy to install or remove.

And not a bad wheel, but I think I've been permanently spoiled on wheels with my Beith Performance wheel. It's so chunky and fantastic, makes even the gt350 wheel look puny lol
How is the PVC Welt installed? Is it just kinda locked in without gluing or anything?

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

Didn't all that piping unnecessarily weigh down your car? :ninja:

Sponsored

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Itching to get my 1" spacers installed.

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
:cheers::cheers:

As far as the hold up, :shrug: mostly being lazy at the moment and I'm at work.
Sponsored