Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
New wheels installed!

They are Silver Brushed Vossen VFS1's 275/35/20 fronts, 315/35/20 Rears.
Steeda goodies next!
A buddy of mine down here who is also on this forum has these wheels. His DIB was actually in the 6G calendar. Those wheels are SICK in person! Pics don't do them justice.
Sponsored

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
My second half of my solo performance cat back came in today. Trying to figure out how to shoehorn it all into the car to get to an exhaust shop.
Waiting on mine too....will have the same issue, I'm guessing I'll have to take it out of the boxes....

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Sadly had to put her away for the winter. Changed oil and filter, filled tank with 91 Ethanol free with some Sta-bil, pumped the tires to 47# for flat spots, put a battery tender Jr on the battery, added some dryer sheets in the engine bay for possible mice, put a cover over the girl and called the insurance co. to switch to storage insurance. Sad but at least it won't get any more miles on her and it won't see any salt or moron drivers to hit it or get any door dings etc.
How many dryer sheets do you suggest?

racecarmike

Threads
Reaction score
Website
g-stream.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Black
How do you like it? Any rattles or anything?
Love it! There is, for sure, more vibration from shifter to the hand. I don't notice it anymore though (got used to it). I don't notice any noise increase or rattling. Shifting is now spot on and engagement feels more positive and precise. Nice piece of kit & for the price cant be beat.

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

snd93

Nice Try™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Love it! There is, for sure, more vibration from shifter to the hand. I don't notice it anymore though (got used to it). I don't notice any noise increase or rattling. Shifting is now spot on and engagement feels more positive and precise. Nice piece of kit & for the price cant be beat.
Awesome man....I was not a fan of the stock shifter feel either. Too much play, grainy feeling and occasional missed shifts.

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
In 45 minutes I'm going to the shop to get my Corsa Extreme installed :D This will be my first car mod ever.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
In 45 minutes I'm going to the shop to get my Corsa Extreme installed :D This will be my first car mod ever.
Nice man. Seems that since I'm anxiously waiting to get back home to have my corsa xtremes installed, everyone in the forum is installing them this week. This is just killing me. :headbonk:

Sponsored

MultiMediaWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Magnetic
HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I LOVEEEEE this new Corsa Extreme. Words cannot describe how amazing this exhaust sounds. I literally have not been able to wipe the smile off my face since this exhaust was installed this afternoon :D :D :D wow... brb in 5 hours going driving all afternoon into the evening. I'm in love...

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Damnit. :frusty: Lol.

Congrats man and enjoy! I feel the same way every time I leave the performance shop. So glad gas is cheap :cheers:

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Corsa extreme has a wicked sound, I love to hear it...very aggressive. I went with the MBRP street not as loud but it does kick ass, and like you every time I open it up above 3500 it sings a sweat song. Congrats man.

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I LOVEEEEE this new Corsa Extreme. Words cannot describe how amazing this exhaust sounds. I literally have not been able to wipe the smile off my face since this exhaust was installed this afternoon :D :D :D wow... brb in 5 hours going driving all afternoon into the evening. I'm in love...
i drove freaking everywhere when i got mine installed, i feel you!! Congrats! :headbang:

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Drive it in a parking garage...trust me
Sponsored