Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
original stripes! More pictures!

Found the overhead view picture of your car, looks great!
Thanks! Backstory: BigWorm sent me two sample strips, which I placed on the bumper of a yellow car at the dealer. The color combo really popped (to me), but nobody else "got it". :rolleyes:
Plus, I wanted to pay homage to the Grabber Blue color, and my favorite car color choice was the triple yellow. I think the primary color cars (red, yellow, orange) need graphics to break up the big "blob" of solid color.

I just emailed the clear film installer (ClearBraIndy.com) to say that I have been receiving compliments on the stripes and no comments on the clear film, proving that he did a perfect job on both. :first:
Here are two photos of the car in his shop. I doubt my car will ever look this clean and shiny again, but I am determined to learn how to keep it that way.

Point me to some photos of your Shelby-striped car. (Your Avatar photo has kind of a amber-tinted hue to it.)
DSC_0738.jpg
DSC_0736_crop.jpg
Sponsored

sharp21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
Thanks! Backstory: BigWorm sent me two sample strips, which I placed on the bumper of a yellow car at the dealer. The color combo really popped (to me), but nobody else "got it". :rolleyes:
Plus, I wanted to pay homage to the Grabber Blue color, and my favorite car color choice was the triple yellow. I think the primary color cars (red, yellow, orange) need graphics to break up the big "blob" of solid color.

I just emailed the clear film installer (ClearBraIndy.com) to say that I have been receiving compliments on the stripes and no comments on the clear film, proving that he did a perfect job on both. :first:
Here are two photos of the car in his shop. I doubt my car will ever look this clean and shiny again, but I am determined to learn how to keep it that way.

Point me to some photos of your Shelby-striped car. (Your Avatar photo has kind of a amber-tinted hue to it.)
Yea, metal halide light making a photo weird. I will post some pictures after my windows get tinted today! I totally agree about the yellow needing something to break it up. I am trying a Eastern coral snake color scheme. If it fails , $200 is not a big deal. The Eastern Coral snake is the "American Cobra".

Need 4 Steed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Looks great!

Where are you at in Houston? I'm looking for a Mustang club to start meeting with

S.

Back and forth between Downtown and Cypress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Yea, metal halide light making a photo weird. I will post some pictures after my windows get tinted today! I totally agree about the yellow needing something to break it up. I am trying a Eastern coral snake color scheme. If it fails , $200 is not a big deal. The Eastern Coral snake is the "American Cobra".
Bad-ass snake for a bad-ass car. You need a Shelby Cobra next. :)

I want to work in the German flag somewhere, somehow, but the color order is black-red-yellow. Would work out better in the yellow was sandwiched between the black and red. Like the Belgian flag. :rolleyes:

Sponsored

FivePointToTheOh

USN Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT/CS
I was working on my IDW when I was medically retired. Even that's been diluted in scope from its original intention.
Was medically retired shortly after finishing my SS, Thanks for your service brother!

P.S. My favorite username to date, Well done!

FivePointToTheOh

USN Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT/CS
I don't do a many stickers, but when I do, they mean something:

Sent from my iPad using Fingers
Where did you order this? I'd love to snag one as well.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Got my matte black pony emblem cover, and my boomba racing oil cap. I'll post installed pics later.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Was medically retired shortly after finishing my SS, Thanks for your service brother!

P.S. My favorite username to date, Well done!
Where did you order this? I'd love to snag one as well.
Thanks for your service as well!

I got the decal from Laced Up Decals. They have just about anything you're looking for in the Military realm and then some:

http://lacedupdecals.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=926_954&product_id=5190

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
New toll tag obviously good for +10, +20, and +30 hp respectively based on setting [emoji16]

Last edited:
Reactions: 113

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Installed oil cap and emblem cover. Just waiting for my black GT350 coil covers to come in next month, just keeping the engine bay black this time around. Was going to do painted to match covers like on my 13 but keeping it cheap and bare this time around. I'll stick with the GT350 look. I will eventually have to try and paint the IM black though.

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
Got my detailing products today! Before, during, and after unboxing :D
I didn't really want the peanuts to go everywhere but I had no choice. At least they were pink :lol:

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
Oh man (woman), PLEASE itemize for me what you ordered! Thanks!
:thumbsup: Here you go!

WBGG - 5 Gallon Wash Bucket w/ Grit Guard
41R-5P - CarPro Boa (5 Pack) Microfiber Towel - 16" x 16"
WMC - Cuff-less Plush Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt
WWM - Merino Wool Wash Mitt
MM-4 - Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy (25" x 17")
MM-5 - Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy Jr. (16" x 16")
Reset - Intensive Car Shampoo - 1 Liter
Tar X - Tar & Bug Remover (50ml) (chose as free sample with order over $50, under Daily Deals)
ULT-8022 - Ultima Waterless Wash 22oz Ready-to-Use (With Sprayer)

Free shipping over $95. Code is on their website under Specials
carpro-us.com

Reactions: GTP

Jasber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Ingot Silver
New toll tag obviously good for +10, +20, and +30 hp respectively based on setting [emoji16]

Or at least -10, -20 or -30 seconds on your ETA.

Here in Dallas, the toll roads are becoming the norm and don't save much time in travel at all. Now I just pay to sit in traffic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored