Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yep I was helping him wire/install the rear dash cam he bought because he can’t fit in the back.
How was the install? I should get it done too.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
For extra fun, If I park in front of my garage door and cold start I'm pretty sure my entire zip code can hear me.
Yeah mine is backed up to a fence hehe.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Was helping a friend after work and had him record me driving by a little 😬 lol
@JohnnyGT 👍🏻
That side-view of your friend looks blue-tinted/hue. Does he have the mirror tint film by a chance? i'm about to buy it for my Bullitt.

Yep I was helping him wire/install the rear dash cam he bought because he can’t fit in the back.
As a 6'2" fella, I can tell you that fitting in there to run wires to the rear dash cam was a major PITA.

I have a dual one. Front was decent, pulling the trim wasn't too bad, add-a-fuse was fine, the rear was a pain. It's so tight in there, I'm 6'2", you have a lot of wire left over (I pulled down the magnetic roof liner section and left the looped cable in there), but be ready for very tight space. If you're an*l about details and the final look as much as I am, prepare at least 2hrs for this.

Bonus is, having dual dash cam protects me from the front in 4K and HD in the back to establish situation (like tailgaters, aggressive drivers, etc).
I'm a strong proponent of dash cams and recommend them to everyone I can.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
I still need to install the hardwiring kit and tuck all the wires out of the way. I just had EmCel mount the rear cam and tuck the wire in the back.

I ended up getting a Thinkware F200 Pro from BB last week. Main front facing unit, rear cam, and GPS antenna.

That side-view of your friend looks blue-tinted/hue. Does he have the mirror tint film by a chance? i'm about to buy it for my Bullitt.

As a 6'2" fella, I can tell you that fitting in there to run wires to the rear dash cam was a major PITA.

I have a dual one. Front was decent, pulling the trim wasn't too bad, add-a-fuse was fine, the rear was a pain. It's so tight in there, I'm 6'2", you have a lot of wire left over (I pulled down the magnetic roof liner section and left the looped cable in there), but be ready for very tight space. If you're an*l about details and the final look as much as I am, prepare at least 2hrs for this.

Bonus is, having dual dash cam protects me from the front in 4K and HD in the back to establish situation (like tailgaters, aggressive drivers, etc).
I'm a strong proponent of dash cams and recommend them to everyone I can.
Suma Performance convex mirrors.

Yeah I'm 6'5" and not on the light side of anything lol. Plus my arm is still messed up and has limited range of motion.

It's good to have friends in all sizes. :)

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I still need to install the hardwiring kit and tuck all the wires out of the way. I just had EmCel mount the rear cam and tuck the wire in the back.

I ended up getting a Thinkware F200 Pro from BB last week. Main front facing unit, rear cam, and GPS antenna.

Suma Performance convex mirrors.

Yeah I'm 6'5" and not on the light side of anything lol. Plus my arm is still messed up and has limited range of motion.

It's good to have friends in all sizes. :)
As a millennial about to hit 30 in 6mo:

1635534887016.png

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1