Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you happen to have any pics of the Lotes parked next to the Lambo ?
the silver/green car is a Caterham. The tri-color Lotus is next to that. I looked on my phone and on this thread and I couldn't find pics. I'll take some next week. There was a burgundy Exsige there too along with the weekly pair of gen2 and gen5 Viper GTS.
Sponsored

Phoneman1223

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
generally speaking, yes. While you can obviously get close in the driveway, just go visit a wheel-alignment guy and while he's in there fixing your alignment loosen and adjust rod lengths.
Good idea since I need an alignment

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Listed my car for sale, for real. Paid the autotrader fee. Who knows how much I'll get it, but after my cats passing, I want to get my priorities in check with finances, cant be in debt anymore over material items. I can kill off my debt, pay down some house payments, etc.. Invest possibly. Sad day. (who knows if it'll sell) but I listed for 30k. says 3k more than other cars in my area, but its fully loaded.

Got a question, if someone really decides to buy my car for 30k or whatever, how do I sell it? I have 15k loan on my USAA. do we need someone special to make sure I dont get screwed or how does it work? never bought a car off someone before that had a loan or anything

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=593261310

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around to installing a few mods that were sitting for a bit:

FP Magneride Lowering Springs
FP GT350 Front Adjustable Strut Mounts (Camber Plates)
FP Mustang Open Back Wheel Nuts
Steeda Front & Rear Endlinks
Steeda Trans Bushing Insert
Steeda Shifter Bracket

Yup, the car is dirty, some quick smartphone pics will have to do for now 😄 :

IMG_5687.JPG

IMG_5695.JPG

IMG_5599.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

IMG_5907.JPG

IMG_5909.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6104.JPG

IMG_6113.JPG

IMG_6133.JPG

IMG_6172.JPG

IMG_6136.JPG

IMG_6204.JPG

IMG_6202.JPG

IMG_6043.JPG

IMG_6045.JPG

IMG_6056.JPG

IMG_6060.JPG

IMG_6058.JPG

IMG_6054.JPG

IMG_6066.JPG

IMG_6090.JPG

IMG_6072.JPG
IMG_6074.JPG

IMG_6076.JPG

IMG_6078.JPG

IMG_6143.JPG

IMG_6151.JPG

IMG_6149.JPG
DIY all the work?

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Got a question, if someone really decides to buy my car for 30k or whatever, how do I sell it? I have 15k loan on my USAA. do we need someone special to make sure I dont get screwed or how does it work? never bought a car off someone before that had a loan or anything

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=593261310
Does USAA have local offices? You could just finalize the sale there. If not, call and ask them.
Basically the lienholder has rights to the money before you do.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Does USAA have local offices? You could just finalize the sale there. If not, call and ask them.
Basically the lienholder has rights to the money before you do.
no local offices, only phone/customer support. I dont mind them paying, I just dont want to get screwed and lose car and no money lol

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
no local offices, only phone/customer support. I dont mind them paying, I just dont want to get screwed and lose car and no money lol
I’ve never sold a car private party owing money on it before but I would assume it’s pretty simple. If somebody gives you a cashiers check and make sure it’s a cashiers check for the $30,000 you put that in the bank and then call for your payoff amount and pay it off and the rest is yours. The part I don’t know is if the other person decides to get a loan as well or how you even get them the title.

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Listed my car for sale, for real. Paid the autotrader fee. Who knows how much I'll get it, but after my cats passing, I want to get my priorities in check with finances, cant be in debt anymore over material items. I can kill off my debt, pay down some house payments, etc.. Invest possibly. Sad day. (who knows if it'll sell) but I listed for 30k. says 3k more than other cars in my area, but its fully loaded.

I’ve got USAA and just had the people who bought my last 2 mustangs send their checks directly to USAA. I’ve called and asked for the address and everything they need to have for it to be sent and then I told them as soon as the bank clears it the car is there’s but I follow up and call the buyer up and tell them when the bank has received the check and when it’s processed and all that too. I can't recall using anyone special for the process.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I changed, and listed for 28k cars are going 25k on auto trader. I may even let it go as is, sub, car, everything for 28k. we will see.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got USAA and just had the people who bought my last 2 mustangs send their checks directly to USAA. I’ve called and asked for the address and everything they need to have for it to be sent and then I told them as soon as the bank clears it the car is there’s but I follow up and call the buyer up and tell them when the bank has received the check and when it’s processed and all that too. I can't recall using anyone special for the process.
Thanks!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
No prob brotha, hope all goes well with the sale. I’d be sad to see her go but definitely understand getting rid of debt.
part of me, kind of wants relief from owning such a nice car. My other car, I drive, park, etc wherever I want. the mustang I worry about every little scratch dent ding. life was a bit less worrisome with my tc as my DD

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
part of me, kind of wants relief from owning such a nice car. My other car, I drive, park, etc wherever I want. the mustang I worry about every little scratch dent ding. life was a bit less worrisome with my tc as my DD
That’s definitely understandable. I do miss not worrying about stuff like that driving my wife’s old BMW. After it was paid off the only thing I replaced was the windshield and tires lol. Didn’t care about anything else.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase