Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

GoGoGadget

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Edit: At least here in VA you're required to have at least liability coverage. There are no random checks, but if you're caught driving without it the state throws on a heavy fine over a set period of months.
Va DMV verifies insurance through the Insurance Verification Program. If you have a vehicle registered and no insurance they suspend your license until you get insurance. That has hemmed people up when they have an undriveable car so they cancel insurance but it is still registered.

I'm really kind of digging it. Where'd you get the red pony amd badges? I've also got a Magnetic / red theme going. Just don't search on here for what I did to the PP wheels. Oof. But I do like where you're headed.
EBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/291839136840

Did you take the rear deck lid off to put the GT on or did you leave it on and pry the old GT off?
Shit would have broke had I pried it off. The pins are plastic welded in place. I removed the deck lid and dremeled the weld off. I started to. Taped everything off, slid a pry tool under and immediately realized it was different, no tape behind it. So back to YouTube U I went.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Virginia DMV sucks. We moved back home and went to renew my DL and it was suspended in Va so they wouldn't renew. When I called and asked why they said my insurance lapped. I was like I don't live there anymore, and they said you had to tell us. I said I did, they even had my Alabama address on file where I TOLD them. MORONS.

The state is for lovers for sure, lovers of taxes and fees.

Sponsored

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
I put a Milwaukee pack out crate in front of my passenger seat and put my dogs bed on top. Perfect platform to make my Labrador comfortable and my interior a mess… I probably have the dirtiest mustang with 280 miles on it. Can’t wait for my paint products to get here.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know why my ecoboost sometimes during cruising, steady throttle randomly goes from like 14 afr, to 15 to 12 to 15 to 12 to 15, then stabilizes back at 14? I am googling, and apparently a few cars do this its like supposedly emissions burning/recalibrating emissions or something.

or is my ecoboost whacked. it drives fine, just dont like the idea of it bouncing for the few seconds randomly. doesnt feel odd or anything, I would never know if I wasn't watching the afr gauge on dash and noticing it.

does ANYONES car ever EVER do this?

I changed my o2 sensors and evap purge valve thinking it might be those but it happens still. everything is stock, just aftermarket AFE filter, it does it with KN filter too. shrug. dunno. just odd. dont know what else it could be

on my little obd fusion app, it'll say commanded 14afr or whatever, but then I will see AFR actual 12 - 15 12 15 12 15 etc til it stabilizes.

just weird.

Last edited:

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Got this photo on my way home.
1622175308786.png

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know why my ecoboost sometimes during cruising, steady throttle randomly goes from like 14 afr, to 15 to 12 to 15 to 12 to 15, then stabilizes back at 14? I am googling, and apparently a few cars do this its like supposedly emissions burning/recalibrating emissions or something.

or is my ecoboost whacked. it drives fine, just dont like the idea of it bouncing for the few seconds randomly. doesnt feel odd or anything, I would never know if I wasn't watching the afr gauge on dash and noticing it.

does ANYONES car ever EVER do this?

I changed my o2 sensors and evap purge valve thinking it might be those but it happens still. everything is stock, just aftermarket AFE filter, it does it with KN filter too. shrug. dunno. just odd. dont know what else it could be

on my little obd fusion app, it'll say commanded 14afr or whatever, but then I will see AFR actual 12 - 15 12 15 12 15 etc til it stabilizes.

just weird.
Dude, just like Mik said, forget about it. The real reading is probably average the fluctuation. You gotta just watch the road and not the gauges ! I think your OCD gauge is off the charts ! LOL

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
@DFB5.0

I see a lot of wheels on here that I like, but those I 'really' like ... :sunglasses:

There's something about OE, but just a little different that really catches my attention :like:

WD :like:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Ceramic coated and fitted my new wheels today. :rockon:

IMG_9649.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

Took the opportunity while the wheels were off to coat the calipers too.

IMG_9658.jpg

IMG_9666.jpg

IMG_9680.jpg

IMG_9686.jpg

Very, very happy with the results and visual transformation.

IMG-9712.jpg

IMG-9723.jpg

IMG-9713.jpg
I'm sure it's been posted elsewhere, but which wheels are those?

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I'm sure it's been posted elsewhere, but which wheels are those?
The wheels are Ford Performance HP Performance 19".

pp219.jpg

These are the same design as the PP2 wheel but with the appropriate specs for non-PP2 cars. They are available in 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 11 widths. They are also finished in satin black to differentiate them from the OE fit versions.

Mine are the 9.5" fronts and 10" rears.

Roy_Steeda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP, 2014 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
Bought some GT350 wheels today for my car.
EA6BAE22-934C-40A9-9A8E-968E43F1653C.jpeg
Sponsored