Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Outlawtorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Steeda H pipe installed today! Bought off a fellow forum member (State side no less) ...deleted the sound tube! Installed Redline hood struts...and just arrived is my Big Worm Pinstripe Rocker Stripes in gunmetal (to match my wheels hopefully)
Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I just yanked it too. Going through that access port in the wheel well is actually harder than doing it from the top, I had a look at it when I was doing mine. That line in the way takes up 99% of your room.
OH I agree just yank it. but some only like to do things the "right way" so i provided the right way instructions :) But yes i know its hard and you think you will break something but really just yank the thing mine popped right off and didnt break anything. the plastic washer head thing just popps off from around the bolt.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
OH I agree just yank it. but some only like to do things the "right way" so i provided the right way instructions :) But yes i know its hard and you think you will break something but really just yank the thing mine popped right off and didnt break anything. the plastic washer head thing just popps off from around the bolt.
You can't just yank it off if you have the PP1 package. The extra brace near the firewall is in the way. I would go at it from under the car or through the wheel well if I had to do it again.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
You can't just yank it off if you have the PP1 package. The extra brace near the firewall is in the way. I would go at it from under the car or through the wheel well if I had to do it again.
Interesting.. my buddies is a pp1 and we just yanked it off. guess gotta find the angle :)

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
wish I would have made time for mine this weekend
I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take it out, but yesterday morning was perfect. (Boost weather. :giggle:)
I love taking it out early Saturday and Sunday mornings as there are less people out on the roads.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Interesting.. my buddies is a pp1 and we just yanked it off. guess gotta find the angle :)
I pulled on that sucker hard too many times to count and it wasn't coming out. Whatever works to get that abomination off the car.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Removed the sound tube today. Much cleaner look and seemed quieter on a drive after (what I was looking for). Used a racheting 10mm wrench and patience to get the nut off from engine compartment.
Chris what length wrench were you using? I was trying a 6ish inch flex head that left my hand right in the choke point where I couldn't get a good grip

UnkTob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Here in Idaho, we were supposed to be in the "max daily high temperature of mid-50's for the rest of the month" mode, and instead we hit the 70's on Saturday and Sunday. So Saturday I washed the Stang and arranged a cruise for Sunday!

Here's some shots-
121970936_3077099525729442_6274978905481690776_o.jpg

That's mine at the front.

IMG_5092.JPG
IMG_5101.JPG

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Put my back seat and hardware back in today. Pulled it all to see how long it takes and weight about a month ago. With the seatbelt hardware, backs, and seat cushion were @ 36 pounds. Takes about 10 minutes once you have the tools ready and know what/where to do.

The downside was the car was much louder inside with aggressive axle back on. You could hear excessive road noise and gas sloshing around too. I think I would just toss the passenger seat @ 65 pounds if I wanted to do the diet again. Impractical yes, but you can dump an easy 100 pounds with seats pulled. ;).

Sponsored

UnkTob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Great weather so set up a last minute cruise for the Treasure Valley Mustang Ford Club yesterday here in Idaho. Mine's the first one.
**Notes- **Not my video, but permission from Sammy_samson_mustanggt on Instagram to repost it.
**Caution, there's some swear words when she realized she accidentally hit pause and missed one of the cars. lol
**Please always drive responsibly. :like:

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Went apple picking and did a bit of off roading.
Missed my Mustang for nearly three weeks. Got full Xpel ppf, fusion plus ceramic coating, prime xr tint, and stripes done.
1.jpg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
ORDERED RF2 WHEELS!

Soon this will be my car.

hopefully turns out as good as I imagining. got to find QUALITY 5mm spacers guys, if you know the best ones for our car, let me know. I want the best ones I can buy. Hubcentric but cant find shit.

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 9.58.49 PM.png

Wheels.png

IMG_7563.JPG
Sponsored