Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Saved another $140 towards my $1500 to put down on my 15 V6 051A pkg in Magnetic Grey.. Ordering it in February 2015
Sponsored

jrease

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Waxed my wheels! These are the hardest wheels to clean. Maybe, just maybe a coat of wax on these painted wheels will help the dirt/brake dust come off easier next time :)
Looks good but it never keeps :)

I love the look but 5 spoke is so much easier to maintain.

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Checked cotusb again for my Bermuda Triangle mustang. Still sitting built for two months now. I could probably order a new one, have it built and delivered before my original comes in.

/rant

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Tinted all the rear lights w/Lamin-X
Installed Osram CBI 5k hid bulb
Painted the license plate screws black. ;)

Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Washed it, and found the 1st rock chip on the hood. :(

yukiyu99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Coupe Premium

Firepath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special yet
Just got the vehicle, now time to put it to bed next week. First wash though and it cleaned up so well. The race red is beautiful (coming form black) and I love how it pops colour, even at night!

Using Chemical Guys foam gun and honey dew. Too cold for a first coating but I used 50/50 on a red c7, can't wait to have that glow on the Mustang.

front_side_mountains1.jpg

Hood3_1300.jpg

Man what is going on with those photos? Is that something on the lense or a filter / effect? I can't comprehend what is going on in the sky / background lol!

Silver5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black A300 PP
Having just picked up my new baby yesterday, I clay barred, polished and waxed her up today. The clear coat always feels like crap right from the dealer lot so this was an absolute must and now her beautiful black paint is smooth as silk! Here's a delivery day photo: http://imgur.com/7ezI92C

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Installed my JLT oil separator this morning. Took all of about 60 seconds. I could already see a little oil in the stock crossover hose/fittings after just 150 miles. Glad I've got it on there now. :)

Sponsored

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Removed any unnecessary stickers,dealer plate frame. Tint tomorrow. Does anyone know if the warning stickers on visor is removable without damaging the visor since its cloth.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Came sliding into my subdivision this afternoon. Actually, I was driving fairly responsible but having some fun. I had her in sport mode and when I came up to the entrance (a 90 degree turn), I downshifted to 2nd, made the turn, and immediately goosed her a little. Oh my! Rear end came out a bit until track control caught and straightened her up. I got on it a bit more to hit 3rd (there was no traffic or anything else around), and then quieted it down. Man I love this car. Sport mode is the bomb!

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Removed any unnecessary stickers,dealer plate frame. Tint tomorrow. Does anyone know if the warning stickers on visor is removable without damaging the visor since its cloth.
They have been removed by some heat, goo gone, and lots of patience. There's a thread around here saying as such. Others went with covering them with cloth instead.

As for Sport+ mode, it's simply amazing what a flip of a switch can do to the personality of the car. Frankie just loves Sport+ mode.

As for me, I clay bared the rest of the car (back half), then applied some sealer. I have stripes coming, and needed this done before getting them applied.

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I changed the language to Spanish. It's great practice since all of the voice commands are in Spanish, as well. Luckily my Spanish accent is understood even though she speaks with a Latin American one.

Sponsored