What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I had to check it and you are right. The logo is not perfectly centered, however when you are at the driver's seat it is not so obvious and I haven't noticed it before. Now it cannot be unseen - thank you... 😠
Like I said, I noticed it on mine and I just don't look at it. I don't think anybody else has noticed it but it has bugged me since I installed mine
Sponsored

KrucaBomba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krzysiek
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Like I said, I noticed it on mine and I just don't look at it. I don't think anybody else has noticed it but it has bugged me since I installed mine
Probably they just need to recalibrate the machine that applies graphics on the knobs in the WMG.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

Sponsored

DRAGOON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
21 VB mach1 HP 6SP

very conservative in the higher speed corners #1 and #13
I take it that your wheel/tire set-up is HP with Cup2’s from seeing your previous tube vids. I have a question since I run the same, what are your cold tire pressures and your hot pressures after a session ? What is your max hot PSI before bleeding them to that PSI if at all ? Are you taking temp readings after your session ? TIA

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
I take it that your wheel/tire set-up is HP with Cup2’s from seeing your previous tube vids. I have a question since I run the same, what are your cold tire pressures and your hot pressures after a session ? What is your max hot PSI before bleeding them to that PSI if at all ? Are you taking temp readings after your session ? TIA
I start off with 28 pounds cold and I have not seen it get above 35 pounds while on track I don’t take the tire temperatures and last night was pretty cool so they really didn’t get up to operating temperature until halfway through the 20 minute session.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
20220924_091616.jpg
Inspired by our good friend @traxiii Hardest part was getting the trunk liner rivets our. With my daughters help, we knocked it out in 40 mins. No more Christmas theme for me.
100x better

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
20220924_091616.jpg
Inspired by our good friend @traxiii Hardest part was getting the trunk liner rivets our. With my daughters help, we knocked it out in 40 mins. No more Christmas theme for me.
Trunk liner rivets? You mean the pine-tree fastener on each side? If you have the removal tool, it takes a second or so.

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
Trunk liner rivets? You mean the pine-tree fastener on each side? If you have the removal tool, it takes a second or so.
Yea I didn't have a tool. But at a car show today I ran into a guy who owns a business in SJ who asked if my car was parked down there. I didn't catch the name of his business but automatically though of you.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Yea I didn't have a tool. But at a car show today I ran into a guy who owns a business in SJ who asked if my car was parked down there. I didn't catch the name of his business but automatically though of you.
Probably me, I have yet to see another EG Stang, much less a Mach1, in person. Let me know when you want to get together and pickup those plates.